Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken?

Discus and support Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently downloaded the cassandra dlc for xbox one. I own the season pass. It shows cassandra is installed but shes no where to be found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AudibleJam509, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken?

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the cassandra dlc for xbox one. I own the season pass. It shows cassandra is installed but shes no where to be found in-game.

soul calibur 6 is fully updated but no cassandra dlc. It seems others on reddit are having the same problem.

Will this be fixed soon? The only option i have is to buy her again although i already own her. Like i said, game is updated for the content.

:)

AudibleJam509, Aug 7, 2019
  2. AudibleJam509 Win User

As with all other similar issues, re-installing the game and power cycling the console were the first things i tried. This includes re-installing the season pass and each dlc.

Still doesn't work.

the store shows a 6.99 price for cassandra. All other dlc for soul calibur 6 doesn't show a price.

microsoft needs to provide an update to the store so the cassandra dlc recognizes the season pass.

As mentioned, there's others on reddit that have the same issue.

thanks
  3. AudibleJam509 Win User

So, when can i expect a fix for this cassandra dlc for soul calibur 6?

This is clearly a microsoft store issue as all the other work-arounds have been tried.

I can link to the reddit thread to show you the others who are having the same issue.

I've already paid for this content.

thanks again
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Audible,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Unfortunately, any issues with the DLC would be with the developer Bandai Namco. When you uninstall the Cassandra character, does it show in the ready to install inside the game? Reason the store shows the
    price is you have the season pass not the pack individually. If it shows within ready to install then you own it, the issue is its not showing in game. Which falls to the developer as it is their game and server.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Audible,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns DLC for the game Soul Calibur 6 missing.

Our suggestion here, we recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

Once this has been attempted, and if the issue still occurs, try to then
    uninstall and install the game on your Xbox One console.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

"Dead Or Alive 5" - The Best Fighter On The 360 Just Got Better

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

The only fighting game i like is Soul Calibur.

[/quote]

If you had said that about 6 years ago I would have agreed wholeheartedly with you but not anymore.

-

Namco have single-handedly destroyed what was the greatest fighting game series ever. SC IV was a mess and I have no interest in that disaster called SC V. They would much rather put in pointless unneeded guest characters to sell games than on making an
    in-depth game with good story and gameplay. The entire Project Soul team should be sacked at what they did to Soul Calibur.

-

Also dropping series favourites like Sophitia and Cassandra and keeping crap like Ivy and Hilde was just holly criminal in my book.
Thema:

1. Soul calibur 6 cassandra dlc broken? - Similar Threads - Soul calibur cassandra

2. Soul Calibur VI not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI not working: My copy of soul calibur vi is not playing on my xbox one x. Is this an issue others have run into? If reinstalled several times, tried offline without update, and it just kicks back to the home...
  3. Soul Calibur IV and V backwards comptability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur IV and V backwards comptability?: Hello. I own both Soul Calibur V and IV. I was wondering if the copyright issues have been settled so that we fans of Soul Calibur can finally play SOUL CALIBUR IV AND V on the Xbox One?...
  4. Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles: Does anyone know how to resolve the network error issue in Soul Calibur 6? I continue to have network errors each and every time I go online to try and play or battle against others. The load...
  5. Soul Calibur 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur 6: Hey guys! Just curious who else took the plunge today and grabbed Soul Calibur 6! I am a really big fighting game fan and have been looking forward to this one for awhile now. How are folks...
  6. Soul Calibur IV Darth Vader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur IV Darth Vader: Good day, I would like to know if I can still purchase Darth Vader character in Soul Calibur IV Thank you in advance Best wishes 7dabe0d3-841d-48dc-883e-2a131a006b5d
  7. SOUL CALIBUR V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOUL CALIBUR V: PLEASE READ FIRST!!!! I know some people get on and reply just by the title or a tad bit of reading so please read all first!! I went here: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice And as of January...
  8. Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur 2 HD saves: I just recently found out that you have added Soul Calibur 2 HD edition to the backwards compatibility, so i can play it on my xbox one, this is terrific, the only problem is that it does not...
  9. Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8: Hi, For unknown reason, I was never able to purchase original Soul Calibur game (arcade, 1st one, not SCII). Now it seems to be completely missing - I get the error code 800700e8 (either from...
  10. Is Fighting Edition(Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 6) supported on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Fighting Edition(Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 6) supported on Xbox One?: Knowing how Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is now playable on the Xbox One due to the backward compatible thing for Xbox 360 games, does that make Fighting Edition playable too? Because for those who...