Sound cutting out until home button pressed.

Discus and support Sound cutting out until home button pressed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have noticed that recently the sound on my Xbox One is cutting out when playing games and chatting on Party Play. I have it connected to my AV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a1angrant, Mar 10, 2015.

1. a1angrant
    a1angrant Guest

Hi,

I have noticed that recently the sound on my Xbox One is cutting out when playing games and chatting on Party Play. I have it connected to my AV amp and it says it is still getting a signal. The sound also cuts from the TV speakers if I turn them on. The
    only way to get it back is to push the xbox home button and then go back into the game. Any ideas what the problem could be? Tried swapping HDMI cables and Toslink cables, however I dont even get a flicker on the tv when it happens.

Cheers

:)

a1angrant, Mar 10, 2015
  2. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Controller stays on after XBOX has turned off.

this happened to me once the other, i just pressed and held the home button until it shut off, hasn't happened since.

Zero Divided, Mar 10, 2015
  3. Sound Cutting Out

Picked up the game yesterday. With the servers going down for a couple hours I was only able to play for about 2 hrs but I was pleasantly surprised at the improvements I saw compared to the BETA.

I do have some sort of sound issue though. I know some games I play the sound will cut out here and there, usually it’s not too distracting because it doesn’t happen too much. But on Battlefield 3 it happens quite often. I’d say once a minute or ever other
    minute. On the BETA the sound would completely cut out for like half the match sporadically. I didn’t experience that last night but the sound did cut out for a split second, it was always really quick and then came right back but it is distracting.

ARNLD BRNSchwgr, Mar 10, 2015
  4. Havoc Hectic Win User

Xbox 1 Stereo Chat Adapter with the Astro MixAmp Pro issues...

i just figured it out press the bottom left button on the adapter (the person) until there is no game sound then use the mixamp as normal
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox games keeps crashing

First thing to try is a full power cycle by pressing the Xbox button on the console itself for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Then power it back up and try again. If that doesn't work, then I would recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the title.
    That sounds like the download was corrupted when the internet cut out, and a redownload might be the best option.
  6. pitball2008 Win User

Xbox one crashes

Hi Ruben

it is plugged into a power strip, i have rebooted, reset and done a power cycle and it still happens. I can play the games fine but once i press the home button the game freezes and you hear the menu sound but the xbox just cuts off and restarts.
  7. Kher Bear Win User

xbox one controller will not sync

You might have to re-sync the controller to the Xbox. Press the little button on the top of your controller until the home button flashes quickly then press the little button on the front of your Xbox one s or x or press the button next to the CD drive
    on the Xbox one
  8. onyxishere Win User

Watching Netflix, and Xbox Music opens randomly

It might have been something said in the program that sounded similar to "Xbox Go To Xbox Music". However, you could try highlighting Xbox Music on the Home page then press the Start button on the controller and select Quit or just hold the power button
    on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to clear the cache.
Thema:

1. Sound cutting out until home button pressed. - Similar Threads - Sound cutting until

2. Sound keeps cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound keeps cutting out: It happens a few hours into the game, and effects all games after happening. Please help! 85878e2b-bf1b-4ccc-9310-f866e329f469
  3. Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...: (continued from subjct) then after 5 secs or so itll spew out button press sounds from the lag... Does anyone else have this lag or know how to fix it.... Ive tried clearing cache... Tried factory...
  4. Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out): Ever since the most recent update for the Xbox Mobile App the party chat is not working properly and it is killing my gaming experience. So randomly my xbox app will just cut out all sound while...
  5. Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.: Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine. They were playing fine before latest update....
  6. Отсутствие звука кроме кат сцен в Forza [Translation - No sound except cut scenes in Forza]

in XBoX on Windows
    Отсутствие звука кроме кат сцен в Forza [Translation - No sound except cut scenes in Forza]: Купил, установил, зашел а кроме кат сцен звука нигде нету, можно как нибудь исправить? [Mod Translation - I bought it, installed it, went in and apart from the cut scenes, there is no sound...
  7. Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback: Hey Guys, I've been having this problem for about a month now that I'm watching a video (either streaming through the Netflix app or playing a video from my connected media using VLC or the...
  8. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  9. Xbox one X sound intermittently cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound intermittently cutting out: Hey all, my sound suddenly started cutting out across the entire system today. All games, even the sounds when moving around the OS. I did a factory reset, swapped HDMI cables, sat on the phone...
  10. Sound cuts out when switching apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound cuts out when switching apps.: Hello, When switching between apps or games the sound on xbox one suddenly cuts out. I tried switching hdmi port, new wire, I checked all my sound settings. Restarting the app helps, so does...