Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock)

Discus and support Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NigglLk, Apr 4, 2020.

1. NigglLk
    NigglLk Guest

I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent lots of time going around searching for a fix but it seems that I am one of the few people with this glitch.

-It is not my headset as I can perfectly hear my friends on a call

-I have already tried to unnistall and install the game again

-It is not my texture pack as I switched between the default pack and other packs

-The sound distortion applies for literally everything in the game

:)

NigglLk, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Darkshadow2905 Win User

For anyone having this problem on Xbox, go to Settings -> Ease of Access -> Audio and then turn on mono output. That fixed the problem for me.
  3. BeastHyprr79 Win User

Try looking at your Xbox settings in audio
  4. tpgPooDing Win User

Oh thanks, but you can just turn it off, not uninstall.

Edit: Nvm, you can't. :(
  5. Graycifer Win User

If you are on pc and using Razers surround sound 7.1 it messes with the audio whether its on or off. Uninstalling it worked for me.
  6. minecraftmeme Win User

i have the same problem. somebody help lmao
Thema:

1. Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock) - Similar Threads - Sound distorted Minecraft

2. Fuzzy audio distortion sound common from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Fuzzy audio distortion sound common from my xbox: I noticed this while I was listening to some music on Spotify but there's been some small fuzzy noises coming from my xbox not from my actual console but being outputted somehow. I checked my...
  3. Sound Distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Distortion: For some reason whenever I turn my Xbox one on it has a weird sound distortion thing that wont go away. It lasts 4 seconds and makes all audio distorted and makes everything sound like a robot. It...
  4. The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good: Hi, When i want to streaming my xbox on my windows 10 pc, The sound of the xbox in the streaming is very distorted and not good . The sound also distorted in the TV when the streaming is on....
  5. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  6. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  7. Music/sound distortion. Minecraft xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music/sound distortion. Minecraft xb1: Hi. Had xb1 abt a month. My daughter plays Minecraft regularly on it. Since the beginning I've noticed a sound issue with the game. Sound appears to be distorted. In game music volume goes up &...
  8. Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound: I have Dolby Atmos problems with Xbox One X, I have an LG OLED 65E6P and a Marantz SR7009 receiver. My receiver clearly is getting an Atmos Signal but it’s got a distorted crackling sound. Kind...
  9. Distorted headset sound when using adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distorted headset sound when using adapter: I have recently purchased a new Xbox controller with a 3.5mm jack and adapter port. My problem is that when I use my Tritton adapter the sound through my headset becomes extremely distorted but...
  10. Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update: Hi, I'm having scratchy/distorted system sounds sice the summer update. Like when selecting an app or moving through the system settings and selecting things... the vrooooom sound after selecting...