Sound Distortion

Discus and support Sound Distortion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason whenever I turn my Xbox one on it has a weird sound distortion thing that wont go away. It lasts 4 seconds and makes all audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruh Bruh, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Bruh Bruh
    Bruh Bruh Guest

Sound Distortion

For some reason whenever I turn my Xbox one on it has a weird sound distortion thing that wont go away. It lasts 4 seconds and makes all audio distorted and makes everything sound like a robot. It has been happening for a few months now and It wont stop.
    I tried restarting and resetting everything and nothing is working.

:)

Bruh Bruh, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Learnning Win User

Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

I did both of the aforementioned "things to try". Both do not work. I did not receive and errors when I updated and it updated silently.

The sound distortion happens when I turn the Xbox off, and then turn it back on. To remedy, I do a hard reset and the sound is fine. After the Xbox is turned off again, and back on, the sound distortion happens again.

Cycle for Example:

Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion -> Hard Reset -> Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion -> Hard Reset -> Power On -> Sound is Fine -> Power Off -> Power On -> Sound Distortion and so
    on and so on...
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Sound Distortion

Hey there Bruh Bruh

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what could be causing this problem with sound distorting through your headset. I understand how this could be pretty frustrating or just seem strange in general. If it's only happening through the headset
    it could be something stemming from your network connection. Typically Xbox Live functionality and communication works best when you have an open NAT type.

Is your NAT type open?

It might also do you well to try another headset as to isolate whether or not this only happens with that one.

When you get the chance, let us know how your network is set up or try another headset and let us know.

Much thanks!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Sound Distortion

The Sound Distortion come in TV sond or Headset?
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Sound Distortion

How have you set up audio on your console?

Are you using a AVReceiver?

Have you tried a different cable, HDMI etc?

This Support article may assist you.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Sound Distortion

Hey there Bruh Bruh

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on how to tackle this issue you're experiencing with your console. I can totally understand how this could be concerning/confusing. If you haven't already, I would suggest trying the steps outlined in our
    support page entitled Troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console. Another thing you might want to try is another HDMI cord.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

Sound Distortion

1. Sound Distortion - Similar Threads - Sound Distortion

2. The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good: Hi, When i want to streaming my xbox on my windows 10 pc, The sound of the xbox in the streaming is very distorted and not good . The sound also distorted in the TV when the streaming is on....
  3. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  4. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  5. Music/sound distortion. Minecraft xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music/sound distortion. Minecraft xb1: Hi. Had xb1 abt a month. My daughter plays Minecraft regularly on it. Since the beginning I've noticed a sound issue with the game. Sound appears to be distorted. In game music volume goes up &...
  6. Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound: I have Dolby Atmos problems with Xbox One X, I have an LG OLED 65E6P and a Marantz SR7009 receiver. My receiver clearly is getting an Atmos Signal but it’s got a distorted crackling sound. Kind...
  7. Distorted headset sound when using adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distorted headset sound when using adapter: I have recently purchased a new Xbox controller with a 3.5mm jack and adapter port. My problem is that when I use my Tritton adapter the sound through my headset becomes extremely distorted but...
  8. Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update: Hi, I'm having scratchy/distorted system sounds sice the summer update. Like when selecting an app or moving through the system settings and selecting things... the vrooooom sound after selecting...
  9. No multiplayer sound...gurgled/distorted at best

in XBoX on Consoles
    No multiplayer sound...gurgled/distorted at best: So for the last two days I haven't been able to hear online road trip party members while playing Forza Horizon 2. The game sounds that are coming out of the tv speakers all work fine. I haven't...
  10. Xbox One Sound Distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Distortion: Ever since I got my Day One console I have noticed an odd audio distortion that occurs usually once every several hours of play, and only for about a minute each time. I thought it was the game at...