Sound glitch on quick start.

Discus and support Sound glitch on quick start. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zombie_muskrat, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Sound glitch on quick start.

The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but it's about 50/50 lately. A restart fixes it but it's fairly annoying.

I have a 1X scorpio for reference and am in the insider program preview beta

submitted by /u/Zombie_muskrat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zombie_muskrat, Aug 26, 2019
  2. MEGAFREAKINTRON Win User

Destiny server issues, game unplayable with friends

they have a reported sound glitch they are trying to fix. exiting the game and "quiting" then relaunching quick fixes it until they can patch it.
  3. Nackers06 Win User

XBox one party chat unavaliable

Seems like the XBox 1 has been rushed out for some quick cash, without thorough testing. Can't comment on BF4, but I'm actually having quite a few sound and glitch issues with Assasins Creed as well. Not sure if this is a game or console issue.
  4. Acid Thrasher Win User

A major problem that hopefully gets addressed in a patch.

I actually think that often the "Stall Tactic" is the result of some glitch or lag. If you hit Start and have a "Restart Duel" option, you've been glitched into Single Player Custom, and you've already lost. I don't know what triggers it, but it happens
    seamlessly, and usually when you're about to get a win.

Quick swapping is mega lame. I always host and never quick swap. I'll change decks, but wait a few seconds.
  5. IOOOsmurfs Win User

Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

Follow-up. I did the soft-reset on the system and I've still encountered the issue. I'll keep digging.
  6. IOOOsmurfs Win User

Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

Hi there ,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One X. I recommend
    trying a soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games
    and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
    I guess I'll give it a shot. Stinks though, as that's like bulldozing a building and rebuilding because of a water leak. My issue is that I believe (but haven't proven yet) that I got an update that is causing this issue, as the sound dropping out is inconsistent
    and the hardware (TV/sound system) haven't degraded.
Thema:

Sound glitch on quick start.

1. Sound glitch on quick start. - Similar Threads - Sound glitch quick

2. Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches: hello my name is Maverick I'm new to Xbox one had my Xbox one since February of 2028 glitches and some games Mafia 3 has been glitching very very badly it makes a weird chirping / squeak sound out...
  3. Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...: submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  4. Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S: After +/- an hour (my guess is it is about the time the player switches layers) the video stops for 5 seconds while the audio continues then the video starts playing again but the audio stops. so...
  5. Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S: Hello, I own multiple XBOX'es and I have been having problems this past year with Blu Ray and DVD movies on all screens and monitors. The glitch plays as followed: After +/- an hour (my guess is...
  6. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  7. sound glitch nhl 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound glitch nhl 19: Hello, pls help me...is this sound normal? or it is problem with x box one x? https://youtu.be/0ADga8tkKOQ 859fd142-3135-4e37-81e4-5f8c543859e3
  8. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....
  9. Sound glitch killed my experience.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound glitch killed my experience.: I completed the game last night after logging 20+ hours into it. During the final cut scenes the sound glitched and the voices and subtitles were not there. I witnessed the entire ending cut...
  10. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....