Sound glitch on quick start.

Discus and support Sound glitch on quick start. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zombie_muskrat, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Sound glitch on quick start.

The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but it's about 50/50 lately. A restart fixes it but it's fairly annoying.

I have a 1X scorpio for reference and am in the insider program preview beta

submitted by /u/Zombie_muskrat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zombie_muskrat, Aug 26, 2019
  2. MEGAFREAKINTRON Win User

Destiny server issues, game unplayable with friends

they have a reported sound glitch they are trying to fix. exiting the game and "quiting" then relaunching quick fixes it until they can patch it.
  3. Nackers06 Win User

XBox one party chat unavaliable

Seems like the XBox 1 has been rushed out for some quick cash, without thorough testing. Can't comment on BF4, but I'm actually having quite a few sound and glitch issues with Assasins Creed as well. Not sure if this is a game or console issue.
  4. Acid Thrasher Win User

A major problem that hopefully gets addressed in a patch.

I actually think that often the "Stall Tactic" is the result of some glitch or lag. If you hit Start and have a "Restart Duel" option, you've been glitched into Single Player Custom, and you've already lost. I don't know what triggers it, but it happens
    seamlessly, and usually when you're about to get a win.

Quick swapping is mega lame. I always host and never quick swap. I'll change decks, but wait a few seconds.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Progress lost after update to Battlefield V

Yes as chiefjoboo mentioned it sounds like it just glitched, What happens when you get to a checkpoint and start again ? Does it save then?
  6. IOOOsmurfs Win User

Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

Follow-up. I did the soft-reset on the system and I've still encountered the issue. I'll keep digging.
Thema:

Sound glitch on quick start.

1. Sound glitch on quick start. - Similar Threads - Sound glitch quick

2. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  3. sound glitch nhl 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound glitch nhl 19: Hello, pls help me...is this sound normal? or it is problem with x box one x? https://youtu.be/0ADga8tkKOQ 859fd142-3135-4e37-81e4-5f8c543859e3
  4. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....
  5. Sound glitch killed my experience.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound glitch killed my experience.: I completed the game last night after logging 20+ hours into it. During the final cut scenes the sound glitched and the voices and subtitles were not there. I witnessed the entire ending cut...
  6. No sound glitch when Skype is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound glitch when Skype is snapped: I've noticed there's an issue playing Xbox Fitness when I snap an app - namely, the sound usually cuts out. I have to open the snapped app (in my case it's usually Skype) first before I open Xbox...
  7. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....
  8. Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter): Hello, I'm currently using Xbox One Wireless Adapter+Xbox One Wireless Controller combo on my Windows 10 PC. This Controller has a 3.5mm jack for headphones. The problem is that everytime I...
  9. Xbox One S terrible sound glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S terrible sound glitches: Before I start, this is the information on my setup: Xbox One S 2Tb. TV: Samsung UN50JS7000FXZA Receiver: Pioneer VSX-70 I am using the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One S to my HDMI 2.0...
  10. Xbox One Sound Glitching, Crackling, Hissing issue's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Glitching, Crackling, Hissing issue's: POSTED THIS BEFORE RIGHT HERE however after nearly 2 months, the first moderator to bother to take a look, decided not to try and answer and just closed the thread instead (way to go, real...