Sound glitches

Discus and support Sound glitches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When playing Outlast the sound lags and crackles every now and again, if I say "Xbox record that" the sound on the video clip is fine. Can anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hamster3 3, Jun 20, 2014.

1. hamster3 3
    hamster3 3 Guest

Sound glitches

When playing Outlast the sound lags and crackles every now and again, if I say "Xbox record that" the sound on the video clip is fine. Can anybody help?

I've noticed it on Netflix and Lovefilm before aswell.

I'm using the HDMI for audio, Stereo Uncompressed.

:)

hamster3 3, Jun 20, 2014
  2. BoskaPongen
    BoskaPongen Guest
    sound glitchs

Battlefield 4 has serious sound issues. Netflix I dont know.

BoskaPongen, Jun 20, 2014
  3. Sammael
    Sammael Guest
    sound glitchs

Hello.

I'm having some glitchs in sound, when I use netflix or battlefield 4.

The sound goes away for a second, and them comes back.

It's a hardware or software problem?

Sammael, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Sammael Win User

sound glitchs

I made some searchs on the web, and I saw sometimes hdcp problems can cause this sound glitchs. There's any way to confirm it?
  5. Sammael Win User

sound glitchs

Kelly, I'm with Xbone to tv only, via hdmi.
  6. Kelly Craven Win User

sound glitchs

How is your system hardware setup? (xbox direct to TV, using HDMI or optical for audio, using a receiver, etc?)
  7. BoskaPongen Win User

sound glitchs

Battlefield 4 has serious sound issues. Netflix I dont know.
  8. orion796 Win User

MW3 rules of engagement: classes, KSR, perks, and death streaks.

i bet theres a rock glitch..i think the whole game sounds like a glitch..40 pounds worth of glitch
Thema:

Sound glitches

1. Sound glitches - Similar Threads - Sound glitches

2. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  3. Sound glitch on quick start.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound glitch on quick start.: The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but it's about 50/50 lately. A restart fixes it...
  4. sound glitch nhl 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound glitch nhl 19: Hello, pls help me...is this sound normal? or it is problem with x box one x? https://youtu.be/0ADga8tkKOQ 859fd142-3135-4e37-81e4-5f8c543859e3
  5. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....
  6. Sound glitch killed my experience.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound glitch killed my experience.: I completed the game last night after logging 20+ hours into it. During the final cut scenes the sound glitched and the voices and subtitles were not there. I witnessed the entire ending cut...
  7. No sound glitch when Skype is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound glitch when Skype is snapped: I've noticed there's an issue playing Xbox Fitness when I snap an app - namely, the sound usually cuts out. I have to open the snapped app (in my case it's usually Skype) first before I open Xbox...
  8. Sound jumping/glitching - from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound jumping/glitching - from the console: On all games my xbox 1 s is jumping up and down out of the console and from the headset. Worked fine since xmas now can only play games with the sound completely down. Games work fine otherwise....
  9. Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter): Hello, I'm currently using Xbox One Wireless Adapter+Xbox One Wireless Controller combo on my Windows 10 PC. This Controller has a 3.5mm jack for headphones. The problem is that everytime I...
  10. Xbox One S terrible sound glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S terrible sound glitches: Before I start, this is the information on my setup: Xbox One S 2Tb. TV: Samsung UN50JS7000FXZA Receiver: Pioneer VSX-70 I am using the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One S to my HDMI 2.0...