Sound in multiplayer games

Discus and support Sound in multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Apologies in advance for the newb question but I'm very new to all this playing Plants vs Zombies my gamertag has a Mic (?) symbol beside it Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eske4e, Jun 2, 2014.

1. eske4e
    eske4e Guest

Apologies in advance for the newb question but I'm very new to all this

playing Plants vs Zombies my gamertag has a Mic (?) symbol beside it

Does that mean I'm one of those annoying people who everyone else hears talking as they're trying to play?

I have the kinect mic turned off? I see nothing in the settings of the game that allow me to disable it?

Any ideas?

:)

eske4e, Jun 2, 2014
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Jun 2, 2014
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    New DLC November 26th

Sounds good. Hopefully the multiplayer in this game is ok. I usually play GTA for multiplayer but it's starting to get boring.

xCHEMISTx, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you do not have a headset plugged in and the mic on the Kinect is turned off then you should be fine. The game will record that there's a mic available but it's not transmitting sound. A good test of this would be to ask a question of someone while
    you're playing. If you get an answer they can hear you.

onyxishere, Jun 2, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If you do not have a headset plugged in and the mic on the Kinect is turned off then you should be fine. The game will record that there's a mic available but it's not transmitting sound. A good test of this would be to ask a question of someone while
    you're playing. If you get an answer they can hear you.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

New DLC November 26th

Sounds good. Hopefully the multiplayer in this game is ok. I usually play GTA for multiplayer but it's starting to get boring.
  7. Barry Exploded Win User

No sound in multiplayer

Head-phones? Turtles maybe? check the chat/sound balance thing (note NOT volume, the other one). Stuffed me up more times than I care to remember.
  8. APOCACIDE Win User

No sound in multiplayer

there is a sound glitch, but its always at the beginning of a match and I always spawn in a veh, it ends after a few seconds, never heard of what the op is talking about
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

No sound in multiplayer

I know at the start of most matches I have no audio for about 20-30 seconds except for the "thump" of the temporary hydraulic kit that makes my vehicle bounce until the maps terrain details like grass finally loads
Thema:

1. Sound in multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Sound multiplayer games

2. Sound Distortion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Distortion: For some reason whenever I turn my Xbox one on it has a weird sound distortion thing that wont go away. It lasts 4 seconds and makes all audio distorted and makes everything sound like a robot. It...
  3. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  4. Green screen with sound when i watch videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen with sound when i watch videos: Hello, Recently and suddenly ,when i try to watch a game trailer or a video on youtube or netflix, i can see only a green screen although sound is ok. I must turn off my console,remove the power...
  5. grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...: ¿Podrían decirme por qué no soy capaz de hacer una grabación completa (quiero decir de video y sonido)?. La semana pasada lo hice sin problema y desde esta mañana el sistema solo graba la imagen,...
  6. Game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sound: My gam aound wont go through my headset and i have fixed it before but i dont know how to permenantly fux it also my chat mixer has disappeared 4a7c8d41-76f9-48a6-906f-d3d93d4cc7de
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one party chat sounds awful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one party chat sounds awful: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one party chat sounds awful Quality for xbox one party chat sound like static with a little echo. Sound like game chat on the 360....
  8. No sound in split screen, no multiplayer lobbies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in split screen, no multiplayer lobbies?: The game won't load as of now and when it does the split screen sound doesn't work and please add in some multiplayer lobbies like in forza 6. Once you beat the campaign there is NOTHING to do....
  9. No sound in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in multiplayer: I just d/l this game and played 4 multiplayer games. I could hear people on mics but no other sounds. Just wondering if there is a fix for this, the game seems fun but I can't even hear footsteps...
  10. No multiplayer sound...gurgled/distorted at best

in XBoX on Consoles
    No multiplayer sound...gurgled/distorted at best: So for the last two days I haven't been able to hear online road trip party members while playing Forza Horizon 2. The game sounds that are coming out of the tv speakers all work fine. I haven't...