Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

Discus and support Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Default User02, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always playing the song i joined a different game on Roblox, no sound. I checked xbox and roblox's audio settings,
    the volume was at max. So was my tv, i still heard nothing. When i use every app/game on my xbox. It had sound except for Roblox, i don't know what to do, please help.

:)

Default User02, Aug 12, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Default User02,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. turbonight360 Win User

Xbox won't let me update!!!

I can't even do that. When I go into my games and apps clicking on roblox makes the clicking sound and then never opens or does anything.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

I love the system sounds, they're a part of Xbox. I just wish they did more limited edition consoles with special sounds
  6. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Xbox HDMI has no sound!

This have happened to me more then once.

Turn off display discovery in your xbox settings and see if that works
Thema:

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound - Similar Threads - Sound Roblox Edition

2. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  3. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  4. no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    no sound: have completely lost sound from my xbox. it happened gradually, started by not working through the TV but still working through headphones. then I started losing it through my headphones - could...
  5. No sound mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound mic: Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't works, in a group chat it appears like if i...
  6. No sound from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset: Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update...
  7. Xbox sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound issues: Xbox updated after I left this morning, was good before i left but now my sound is all distorted. Sound is normal when the xbox logo first appears but once it hits the home screen my audio makes a...
  8. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...
  9. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  10. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]