Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

Discus and support Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Default User02, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always playing the song i joined a different game on Roblox, no sound. I checked xbox and roblox's audio settings,
    the volume was at max. So was my tv, i still heard nothing. When i use every app/game on my xbox. It had sound except for Roblox, i don't know what to do, please help.

:)

Default User02, Aug 12, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Default User02,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. turbonight360 Win User

Xbox won't let me update!!!

I can't even do that. When I go into my games and apps clicking on roblox makes the clicking sound and then never opens or does anything.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

I love the system sounds, they're a part of Xbox. I just wish they did more limited edition consoles with special sounds
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

xboxonex has no sound?

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue with the Xbox One X. Have you run into these issues in the past or did this just start happening? Make sure that all connections are good, make sure that they are connected properly on the console and TV.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support article to troubleshoot this audio issue.

Troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound - Similar Threads - Sound Roblox Edition

2. Xbox one has no display on TV only sound.... but then works ok on a pc monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has no display on TV only sound.... but then works ok on a pc monitor: black screen on TV but with sound. just cant see a picture plugged into pc monitor (Displayport - hdmi adaptor) and works fine? nothing changed just powered on this morning...
  3. Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One: Hello! I play GTA V on my Xbox One. The sound works fine when it's paused, the in-game music works fine, and even the dialogue works fine. But sound effects like shooting, driving, running,...
  4. My volume sounds wierd but I don't think it's my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My volume sounds wierd but I don't think it's my headset: So I was playing Grand Theft Auto with one of my homies then, my game glitched. I couldn't hear my friend, a little after I could hear him but, it sounded funny. A while after I see both of my...
  5. Dolby Surround Upmixer - Bad for Sound Quality?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Surround Upmixer - Bad for Sound Quality?: Hi everyone! I have been using the Xbox One X with Atmos enabled since it launched. After a while, MS added Upmixing in the Dolby Access app, since you can't use your AVRs Upmixers when the Xbox...
  6. Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise)

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise): The issue is that after firmware update of my controllers my HyperX CloudX Gaming headset is not working anymore (mic not working; no sound just unpleasant noise). Headset is still working fine...
  7. Xcloud sound is having some issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud sound is having some issues: Hey there, I've notice at the beginning (and sometimes in the middle) of an XCloud session, I hear some crackling. I thought it was my headphones, but it transfers between Bluetooth and wired....
  8. Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar: I have a samsung q90r sound bar and q80 Tv with all the right setting but since i need to run the “to tv” cable to my sound bar so i can play dolby atmos content, they two devices wont work...
  9. No sound output at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound output at all: I get no sound from my xbox one S. I bought it used so I don't know if the previous owner changed a setting. Is there a setting that would cause this, otherwise the box must be bad?...
  10. Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...: (continued from subjct) then after 5 secs or so itll spew out button press sounds from the lag... Does anyone else have this lag or know how to fix it.... Ive tried clearing cache... Tried factory...