Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

Discus and support Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Default User02, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always playing the song i joined a different game on Roblox, no sound. I checked xbox and roblox's audio settings,
    the volume was at max. So was my tv, i still heard nothing. When i use every app/game on my xbox. It had sound except for Roblox, i don't know what to do, please help.

:)

Default User02, Aug 12, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Default User02,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Roblox has no sound

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  6. I'mAice Win User

Roblox sound not working

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. It happened to me earlier and this is what I've tried.

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

If the issue still persist, This time, I'll be providing you a step to restore your console to its factory defaults to remove all potentially corrupted files that can interrupt you from using the console’s full potential. Nothing to worry as everything will stay intact, you just need to sign in using your account. No games or apps will be deleted. Make sure you know your emails and password, okay?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.
Thema:

1. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound - Similar Threads - Sound Roblox Edition

2. Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV

in XboX Insiders
    Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV: Just got my new Xbox setup finished and I've played my games and noticed a pretty bad sound delay. I have turned off Dolby Atmos and the game optimizer's AI automatic suround sound feature and...
  3. With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv

in XboX Insiders
    With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQORe9at44...
  4. Xbox 1 Spotify sound going to tv and Headset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 Spotify sound going to tv and Headset: I’m trying to get Spotify to only send sound to my head phones and not my tv but I just can’t figure it out. If anyone know how to stop the sound to my tv (without turning my tv volume down) I...
  5. Option to change System sound please

in XboX Insiders
    Option to change System sound please: I would love the option to change or add system sounds eg eject sounds / notification sounds / login logout souns submitted by /u/ConflictFit396 [link] [comments]
  6. Latency with sound during remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Latency with sound during remote play: It’s seems that while input latency is noticeable, but decent, sounds are much more delayed, which kinda breaks the immersion, especially in f1 2020. Is this a known issue? submitted by...
  7. Roblox sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sound not working: I'm unable to get any sort of sound in Roblox, it was working fine the other day, now it's just gone, my TV volume is on, all other games work fine, I've restarted, unplugged, uninstalled,...
  8. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  9. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  10. Certain sounds not playing in Roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain sounds not playing in Roblox.: Yes, I know. Im still playing roblox lol, but ive been playing this certain game for a while now, and it seems that some audio is not playing anymore. I thought this to be some sort of removal, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound on roblox xbox one