Sound is missing

Discus and support Sound is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OLGAkh007, Sep 11, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

1. OLGAkh007
    OLGAkh007 Guest

Sound is missing

A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv application

:)

2. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Sound

Hey Insane Ridicule,

Have you tried tinkering with the Xbox One audio settings? Let's hop into 'Display & sound' settings from the settings screen, then select 'Audio output'. From here, try changing your audio to 'Stereo uncompressed'. If your audio settings are already set
    to 'Stereo uncompressed' and the issue is still occurring, please take the time to fill out this
    SURVEY so this information can be passed to the appropriate team.

Thanks!
  3. KyleSmoyer Win User

Missing Sound

I have tried other backwards compatible games and the sound works perfectly fine, except for Borderlands
  4. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Missing Sound

Is it only with Borderlands, or is it with other backwards compatible titles as well?
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Missing Sound

Hey dopeypoodle! Can you tell us a little more about your sound issue? Have you noticed this happens in all games? Or just specific titles? The more details the better! As a first step, can I have you clear your system

cache
    . Let us know if you notice a change in sound activity!
  6. dopeypoodle Win User

Missing Sound

It seems to be Fifa12.Pes12 and Tiger Woods 13 i will clear my cache as you suggest and see what happens,Thanks
Thema:

Sound is missing

1. Sound is missing - Similar Threads - Sound missing

2. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  3. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  4. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360
  5. Missing Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Sound: Hey Guys So I tried to play a favorite game of mine, Borderlands, on the one. I did the update for it and started it up. It starts up and plays the game but the sound is missing. All I get is the...
  6. xbox fitness voice sound track is missing since windows 10 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness voice sound track is missing since windows 10 update.: Since windows 10 patch my voice sound track doesnt work. all the coaches are muted out. tried uninstall and trouble shooting but no luck. fc5cdcd1-2a39-468c-89b3-a09ab2ade460
  7. Chime sound missing again from Tri-Peaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chime sound missing again from Tri-Peaks: After installing the most recent Microsoft updates (and also checking for app updates), the chime sound is gone again...but this time only from Tri-Peaks. The card shuffling sound is still there,...
  8. Windows Sonic virtual surround sound option missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Sonic virtual surround sound option missing: I recently try to setup the headset audio to use Windows Sonic on Xbox One, but there is no "use virtual surround sound" option, there is only one option available after select Windows Sonic for...
  9. Sound Mixer is missing from my settings - XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Mixer is missing from my settings - XBOX ONE: Hi, I'm hoping someone can assist. I have an original XBOX One and was looking to adjust the volume between my snapped apps and my main app. I found the instructions on the XBOX site as well as...
  10. Missing sound with my home theater system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing sound with my home theater system: I'm having a problem setting up my home theater to my xbox using an optical cable. I have the Surround sound (Beta) option selected. I also have optial audio selected as 'DTS Digital Sound', and...