Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923

Discus and support Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having some audio issues in Xbox classic games and also problems in party chat while playing these. Suddenly I'm not able to hear party-chat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/D4R0Nx89, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/D4R0Nx89
    /u/D4R0Nx89 Guest

I'm having some audio issues in Xbox classic games and also problems in party chat while playing these. Suddenly I'm not able to hear party-chat anymore. Console needs to be rebootet to fix the problem.

Testet on Xbox One X in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

submitted by /u/D4R0Nx89
    [link] [comments]

/u/D4R0Nx89, Jun 16, 2019
  2. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

No sound when recording game clips.

Same issue here, no sound after the latest update
  3. MMacIomhair Win User

No Sound After Update?

I went through a lot of possible solutions with a very nice, able and willing community ambassador but none of the solutions worked. I found the solution afterwards when I discovered that my PS3 and Xbox360 were also silent, I had only checked my SCART connected
    satellite receiver before and not any other HDMI devices; only HDMI devices were silent. Something in the update must have messed up my tv; I unplugged the tv, waited a bit, plugged it back in and the sound worked.
  4. o Carano o Win User

PES 2012 Demo NOW on Marketplace!

When I played the first demo, it was really smooth. Ah well, can't please everyone. Atleast other people can see...

[View:http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1923/fifap.png]
  5. Continuum X Win User

Dance Central Wont load

this also happens to me dude, what the heck? sounds like a software incompatibility issue after the update
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Always crashes on iOS

Sounds like it's very possible there is an issue with the Beta iOS update then since it happened after the update, if you're unable to roll back it's best to keep checking for iOS updates in the meantime to see if it fixes the problem. If you're still seeing
    the issue after the update is final and released to the public, be sure to let us know!
Thema:

1. Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923 - Similar Threads - Sound issue update

2. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  3. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue: I have been have audio issues with forza horizon 4 where all of the audio seems to have a stutter or a cut off every 3 seconds or so. Is it a bug that hasn't been fixed or is it some sort of...
  4. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  5. Xbox One Sound Issues requiring a restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Issues requiring a restart: I got up this morning and my Xbox One was not putting out any sound at all. I traded out HDMI cables and that didn't solve the problem. When I restarted the console, the sound worked perfectly....
  6. XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues: Hi, I have a really strange and according to goolge very rare problem: When i open up my Guide-Menu (The small menu on the left, that opens when pressing the Guide-Button) there is no "Swoosh"...
  7. Reoccurring Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reoccurring Sound Issues: A few weeks ago I purchased a game stop refurbished Xbox one s. Everything was working perfectly until a little over a week ago, where I lost all sound in games and parties, but not the home...
  8. sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound issues: when Microsoft going to fix the sound issues with xbox one x. This is ridiculous. the only sound you can have stereo uncompressed or bitstream. 6f2278b1-4d6b-414c-a071-209754227ec5
  9. Split screen sound issue (major title 14 update bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen sound issue (major title 14 update bug): So I have been having some weird bugs lately ever since the title 14 update. The biggest one, and I find this a major problem, is that when I play split screen, only one of us has sound. If I am...
  10. Xbox one update April 24th, 2018 sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update April 24th, 2018 sound issue: Ever since the update rolled out. I have been having sound issues. when I play a game and press the Xbox icon on the controller to check messages and see what friends on on the sound will...