Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loucorvaisier, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway.

Since I think around a month, whenever I play RDR 2 on Xbox One X Disk version, no digital, the sound can « shut down » at anytime, in the begining, middle or even after Long session. It’s actually not turning off completely, only the « bass » remains like
    footsteps on a wood surface, the sound of train passing by... that’s really weird.

I’ve tried everything, reseting the Xbox, uninstall and reinstall the game from the disc... my material is completely fine it works on everything else. It’s definitely either a bug from a last update from the game or from the Xbox itself.

2• I want to play the game from my disc installation, not from the game pass, and actually it does not appear on « all possesed games ». The Xbox clearly considers it as a game pass game.

I never downloaded the game from the game pass but i can launch it without the disk, which is weird, and also it ‘s written Game Pass whenever i launch it on the menu. I can play the game without the disk.

I ’d be really happy if you knew the solution for this quite annoying issues, thanks all !

Edit : I actually noticed that some sound effects remain, I hear the whistle when calling my horse, or the fire sound... real weird.

:)

loucorvaisier, Aug 1, 2020
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

5. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

1. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Sound issue Red

2. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  3. Xbox One Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Issue: So I have an on and off issue regarding sound on my Xbox. Every so often the sound will glitch out and ill have to fiddle with the volume and audio output settings to get it working again, and...
  4. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  5. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  6. Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.: Консоль: Xbox 360 Здравствуйте, столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении консоли к моноблоку по HDMI полностью отсутствует звук(звука нет ни при подключении наушников ни через внешние...
  7. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  8. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  9. sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound issues: Hi all! So I have a LG CX Oled tv and sony ht-st5000 sound bar. I have my xbox one x plugged in the directly to the sound bar via hdmi. So I have noticed when I play my digital copy of dragon...
  10. Sound issues with Xbox on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issues with Xbox on warzone: We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our friends on pc or playstation, but when we unmite...