Sound issues with Xbox on warzone

Discus and support Sound issues with Xbox on warzone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shetta, May 23, 2020.

1. Shetta
    Shetta Guest

We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our friends on pc or playstation, but when we unmite eachothee everyone ends up muted. If i unmute my friend
    throigh his gamer profile on xbox, everyone goes kute, and 5seconds later i souble check his card, and hea muted as well. Hes Having the same issue, and so is our other friend. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a workaround or jas xbox jiat broken
    itself?

:)

Shetta, May 23, 2020
  2. Nathanatiion Win User

Unfortunately, there has been an outage affecting Xbox Live Services which is also affecting Xbox party chat. This is not a problem with your personal Xbox, many users are experiencing this.

You can keep updated on the server status here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

:)
  3. Glamadeus Win User

4. NavyGunner75 Win User

dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

Hqve you tried playing an atmos title? Ie netflix or warzone? Also check tonsee if your xbox is set to bitstream out? I xan confirm the latest xbox update does rectify the sound issue with atmos.
  5. BrentCornthwaite Win User

Game clips not well recorded

no I'm saying its warzone thats the issue. I've heard others say it only happene on cod warzone
  6. NukedCranium Win User

dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

Hqve you tried playing an atmos title? Ie netflix or warzone? Also check tonsee if your xbox is set to bitstream out? I xan confirm the latest xbox update does rectify the sound issue with atmos.
    Not tried warzone yet but did try netflix. As previously, the Atmos label appears, i can start and play an atmos title, netflix audio says it is atmos (not 5.1) but receiver still claims its Multi Channel PCM.

I thought the update was Onkyo firmware? Was it an xbox update that fixed this issye for you? If so, what version was it please?
Thema:

1. Sound issues with Xbox on warzone - Similar Threads - Sound issues warzone

2. Pc Xbox app sound Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc Xbox app sound Issue: I got the app installed yesterday and it worked fine... But once I logged in today and joined a party, I can't hear anyone's voices. I have working audio cause I can hear the notifications and I...
  3. Sound issues when joining parties

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issues when joining parties: Is anyone else having issues when they join a party, and cannot hear anyone? I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead group and seems to be having issues today after the latest update. submitted by...
  4. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  5. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  6. Xbox One Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Issue: So I have an on and off issue regarding sound on my Xbox. Every so often the sound will glitch out and ill have to fiddle with the volume and audio output settings to get it working again, and...
  7. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  8. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  9. Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.: Консоль: Xbox 360 Здравствуйте, столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении консоли к моноблоку по HDMI полностью отсутствует звук(звука нет ни при подключении наушников ни через внешние...
  10. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...