Sound issues with Xbox on warzone

Discus and support Sound issues with Xbox on warzone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shetta, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. Shetta
    Shetta Guest

We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our friends on pc or playstation, but when we unmite eachothee everyone ends up muted. If i unmute my friend
    throigh his gamer profile on xbox, everyone goes kute, and 5seconds later i souble check his card, and hea muted as well. Hes Having the same issue, and so is our other friend. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a workaround or jas xbox jiat broken
    itself?

:)

2. Nathanatiion Win User

Unfortunately, there has been an outage affecting Xbox Live Services which is also affecting Xbox party chat. This is not a problem with your personal Xbox, many users are experiencing this.

You can keep updated on the server status here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

:)
  3. Glamadeus Win User

4. NavyGunner75 Win User

dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

Hqve you tried playing an atmos title? Ie netflix or warzone? Also check tonsee if your xbox is set to bitstream out? I xan confirm the latest xbox update does rectify the sound issue with atmos.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70

Is this only an issue with Call of Duty Warzone?
  6. NukedCranium Win User

dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

Hqve you tried playing an atmos title? Ie netflix or warzone? Also check tonsee if your xbox is set to bitstream out? I xan confirm the latest xbox update does rectify the sound issue with atmos.
    Not tried warzone yet but did try netflix. As previously, the Atmos label appears, i can start and play an atmos title, netflix audio says it is atmos (not 5.1) but receiver still claims its Multi Channel PCM.

I thought the update was Onkyo firmware? Was it an xbox update that fixed this issye for you? If so, what version was it please?
Thema:

1. Sound issues with Xbox on warzone - Similar Threads - Sound issues warzone

2. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  3. Headset sound issues on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset sound issues on Xbox one x: I've had my xbox one x since Christmas 2019 and just a couple days ago my headset sound stopped working but the Mic was working. I plugged the headset into my phone and the sound was fine. I tried...
  4. Anyone having issue with surround sound with the latest updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issue with surround sound with the latest updates?: Surround stopped working again like a few months ago. Like they reverted a fix for it or something. Wondering if it's just me or something else. Anyone else here having issues with surround sound?...
  5. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  6. Can someone please help me with a sound issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me with a sound issue?: I’m not sure if there was an update but for some reason now my audio when playing games mostly shooters. The enemy or just most noises in general sounds behind me. Does anyone know if my settings...
  7. Xbox one Audio issue - optical cable no longer playing 5.1 surround sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Audio issue - optical cable no longer playing 5.1 surround sound: Hello all, I am working through an audio issue with my Xbox one and my 5.1 audio sound system. I have the sound system hooked up to the Xbox with an audio optical cable, with an HDMI running from...
  8. Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One: Hello! I play GTA V on my Xbox One. The sound works fine when it's paused, the in-game music works fine, and even the dialogue works fine. But sound effects like shooting, driving, running,...
  9. Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise)

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers issue after firmware update (no sound just unpleasant noise): The issue is that after firmware update of my controllers my HyperX CloudX Gaming headset is not working anymore (mic not working; no sound just unpleasant noise). Headset is still working fine...
  10. Xcloud sound is having some issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud sound is having some issues: Hey there, I've notice at the beginning (and sometimes in the middle) of an XCloud session, I hear some crackling. I thought it was my headphones, but it transfers between Bluetooth and wired....