sound issues

Discus and support sound issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all! So I have a LG CX Oled tv and sony ht-st5000 sound bar. I have my xbox one x plugged in the directly to the sound bar via hdmi. So I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielurrutia1, Jun 11, 2020.

1. sound issues

Hi all!

So I have a LG CX Oled tv and sony ht-st5000 sound bar. I have my xbox one x plugged in the directly to the sound bar via hdmi. So I have noticed when I play my digital copy of dragon ball kakarot or any game pass games like streets of rage 4, world war
    z, that the sound cuts out intermediately like every 5-20 seconds. Same when I want to use HBO Max. Now when I play games from the physical disc like say doom eternal or the current call of duty, there's no sound issues. The only digital game so far that
    doesn't have that issue is call of duty modern warfare remastered 2. Anybody have an idea what might causing the problem? I thought maybe the sound bar but so far my PS4 doesn't seem to have the same issue.

Thank you.

:)

danielurrutia1, Jun 11, 2020
  2. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  3. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Sound issues

Hey there Spartan!

The issue you're describing definitely sounds odd (no pun intended, just couldn't think of another way to say that). If you can, I'd like to see a video of the issue just so we can hear what you're hearing.

It's possible that the console may be in need of a repair, but there's a couple things we can try first.
    The initial thing I would try would be hooking your Xbox One console to a different TV to see if you get the same sound distortion on multiple consoles.

Let us know if you're able to try that as well as if you're able to record a video for us and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
  5. Paulson01 Win User

Sound issues

Not good this. Although I notice there's been an update tonight so fingers crossed it sorted it. Will give it a test at some point.
  6. MatthewBarr1 Win User

Sound issues

Yes, it works fine at home and on the TV in my aunt’s living room. It’s only on the bedroom tv at my aunt’s. I thought it could be due to a software update because the tv is a little older, & maybe someone else had this problem and figured it out. Also,
    the display and everything else works perfectly, but when you go into av settings - hdmi - the picture of the tv where the game should show up is black and says it isn’t connected, when it obviously is. Have tried different hdmi cords and the other hdmi port,
    and it’s the same problem.
Thema:

sound issues

1. sound issues - Similar Threads - sound issues

2. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  3. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  4. Xbox One Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Issue: So I have an on and off issue regarding sound on my Xbox. Every so often the sound will glitch out and ill have to fiddle with the volume and audio output settings to get it working again, and...
  5. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  6. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  7. Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.: Консоль: Xbox 360 Здравствуйте, столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении консоли к моноблоку по HDMI полностью отсутствует звук(звука нет ни при подключении наушников ни через внешние...
  8. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  9. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  10. Sound issues with Xbox on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issues with Xbox on warzone: We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our friends on pc or playstation, but when we unmite...