sound of notification

Discus and support sound of notification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to remove notification sound xbox 1 d0e8f8f2-ce7f-4936-b226-0cac938309c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NurburGring, Aug 15, 2019.

1. NurburGring
    NurburGring Guest

sound of notification

How to remove notification sound xbox 1

:)

NurburGring, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

sound of notification

Go to settings, preferences, notifications and you can select what you want to get. As for just turning the sound off, that isn't possible.

Edit: however you can set yourself to do not disturb and that will stop notification popping out sounds.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

sound of notification

Hey there Nurbur!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer. For more information, check out this article:

Pop-up notifications on Xbox One
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. Defy Lightning Win User

Xbox One April update out for all now

The achievement notifications sounds nice. Good update.
  5. Mafivee Win User

Notifications Problems..

Jusy noticed this today. No notification sound when recieving messages and doesn't seem to be any notification icon for friends when they sign in online.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

I like the power off sound so much I got it as a message notification sound on my phone to.
Thema:

sound of notification

1. sound of notification - Similar Threads - sound notification

2. Creature in the Well sound question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creature in the Well sound question: I'm playing "Creature in the Well" on Xbox One. Most of the game has sound, but during the game cut-scenes (movies), there is no sound. Is this expected? I have my system set to "HDMI audio" =...
  3. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  4. No more notification sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more notification sound?: Starting yesterday my pop up notifications stopped making a sound when coming onto my screen. I.e I'll have a friend come online or receive an invite and I'll get the notification visually on the...
  5. Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One: Hey there folks. I do not know if I am in the right section for this. If I am not, please let me know. If I am, continue reading. Recently within the last few days, whenever I get a notification...
  6. No more notification sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more notification sound?: Starting yesterday my pop up notifications stopped making a sound when coming onto my screen. I.e I'll have a friend come online or receive an invite and I'll get the notification visually on the...
  7. Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One: Hey there folks. I do not know if I am in the right section for this. If I am not, please let me know. If I am, continue reading. Recently within the last few days, whenever I get a notification...
  8. Any Notifications Make A Skype Ringtone Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Notifications Make A Skype Ringtone Sound: So, after the most recent update as of 4/30/2018, any and all notifications i get on Xbox, including friends getting online, makes the same sound as if someone is calling me on Skype, which i do...
  9. Xbox One Notification Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Notification Sounds: Hello, I know you can download the iconic achievement unlocked sound, however I was hoping to download the other sounds my Xbox One makes. I want to use these to customise my phone. Does...
  10. System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...: As above, minor issue but would like it to be fixed.... thanks! 7441f720-e9b2-42f8-9c00-b3f4aaeb4241