Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.

Discus and support Sound on kodi keeps cutting out. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MirusXCI, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/MirusXCI
    /u/MirusXCI Guest

Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine. They were playing fine before latest update.

submitted by /u/MirusXCI
    [link] [comments]

/u/MirusXCI, Nov 13, 2019
  2. B4NG TlDY Win User

Sound cuts out????

I had to be a bit drastic and swap the TV for another, swapped it with my bedroom TV, went from Panasonic to Samsung, didn't change any setting and sound has been fine ever since.
  3. i JUNG3R Win User

Sound cuts out????

I also have a similair problem. I'll be playing titanfall and after around a match or two my audio will just cut out and it won't come back on until I reset my xbox. It's very very annoying. I also can't talk to the people in my party when it happens. Anyone
    know what this could be? Do I need to replace my console?
  4. XxX KERNAL XxX Win User

Sound cuts out????

mine did that also, sent it in for repair. Microsoft replaced it and its never happened on this new console
  5. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

Having the same problem as the OP....unfortunately RArathoon's method can't help because i have a soundbar. Anyways, i tried about everything i could think of. I bought a high brand HDMI cable, reset my xbox, and went to digital optical. Nothing worked.
    It sounds like the audio is skipping, while part of the audio is fine. I have no idea how to make it happen, as it just happens randomly.
  6. RArathoon Win User

Sound cuts out????

Hi had this problem and fixed it, go to your surround sound settings on your surround sound system and change the surround sound settings to manual, the cutting out is the xbox one triggering different sound effects from your audio system, such as changing
    from cinema to home etc... hope this helps anyone else, reset console after you have made the changes to your surround sound.
Thema:

1. Sound on kodi keeps cutting out. - Similar Threads - Sound kodi keeps

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't have any sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't have any sounds: About a week ago I got on MC and noticed there was no sound. No sound effects or music. The in-game audio settings are fine, my audio works with everything else, and I tried going through the...
  3. no sound in XBOX video captures on PC or laptop windows 10 (up to date)

in XBoX on Consoles
    no sound in XBOX video captures on PC or laptop windows 10 (up to date): never used to be a problem until a few months ago - thought it was a problem with windows 10 updates but still cannot hear sound - video is fine. I use it for recording golf video (a lot of them...
  4. No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones: Hi Im having difficulties where after my son had removed his headphones from the controller, I get no sound from the tv, can plug headphones in and get sound through the headphones, but not from...
  5. there is no sound in my headphones in ear

in XBoX on Consoles
    there is no sound in my headphones in ear: before the update that my xbox one s had, my 3.5 headphones worked normally but then they no longer work, update the remote and nothing, the remote works with headphones on PC normally and also...
  6. Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?: Hey everyone, I was hoping this forum would reach enough people to make this idea a possibility! First off, everyone open up the feedback hub on Windows, and log in. Let's make a request for the...
  7. Sound not working on controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound not working on controller: When i plug my headphones into my controller no sound comes out ive tried different headphones and controllers. The only thing ive found that works are wired controllers but after a while those...
  8. Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?: I recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar to go with it. Plugged everything and tested some blu-rays, streaming apps and etc and all seemed good. I loaded up Destiny 2 and all of a sudden the...
  9. Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working: I dont have focus assist on and have the xbox(beta) app have notification and when my friends invite me to a party or send me a message it doesn't notify me or make a sound on my computer. What...
  10. xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on: i just got my xbox today and all i did was turn it on and update it and then try to set up my avatar and then there was this loud popping noise and it turned off. i tried plugging it in again and...