Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.

Discus and support Sound on kodi keeps cutting out. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MirusXCI, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/MirusXCI
    /u/MirusXCI Guest

Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine. They were playing fine before latest update.

submitted by /u/MirusXCI
    [link] [comments]

/u/MirusXCI, Nov 13, 2019
  2. FeyTech Win User

Sound keeps cutting out

How is your sound connected i have it only on optical and dolby atmos enable with 12bit helping ist console 10 bit with atmos or use windows sonic its good and i find same quality on avr.
  3. B4NG TlDY Win User

Sound cuts out????

I had to be a bit drastic and swap the TV for another, swapped it with my bedroom TV, went from Panasonic to Samsung, didn't change any setting and sound has been fine ever since.
  4. i JUNG3R Win User

Sound cuts out????

I also have a similair problem. I'll be playing titanfall and after around a match or two my audio will just cut out and it won't come back on until I reset my xbox. It's very very annoying. I also can't talk to the people in my party when it happens. Anyone
    know what this could be? Do I need to replace my console?
  5. XxX KERNAL XxX Win User

Sound cuts out????

mine did that also, sent it in for repair. Microsoft replaced it and its never happened on this new console
  6. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

Having the same problem as the OP....unfortunately RArathoon's method can't help because i have a soundbar. Anyways, i tried about everything i could think of. I bought a high brand HDMI cable, reset my xbox, and went to digital optical. Nothing worked.
    It sounds like the audio is skipping, while part of the audio is fine. I have no idea how to make it happen, as it just happens randomly.
Thema:

1. Sound on kodi keeps cutting out. - Similar Threads - Sound kodi keeps

2. Dropped my xbox now there's a beeping sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped my xbox now there's a beeping sound: So I was getting up to go do something and I tripped over my controller cord knocking the xbox one on top of my external harddrive (which was ontop of the xbox) it was less than a 3 foot drop but...
  3. Headphones detected, sound from TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones detected, sound from TV: Well eh.. Title explain most of it.. Yesterday I was casual wanting to play, I plugged the headphones and it took time, I tought it was normal because it used to happen but I noticed headphones...
  4. New purchase sound for the new Xbox store!

in XboX Insiders
    New purchase sound for the new Xbox store!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperFlight89 [link] [comments]
  5. There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperFlight89 [link] [comments]
  6. Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece: Hi, I have 2 xboxs, an xbox 1s and an xbox 1x and this issue is happening on both of them. If i plug 2 different headsets in the 3.5mm jack the MIC works but the chat comes through the TV...
  7. Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter

in XboX Insiders
    Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter: [IMG] submitted by /u/kalo23X [link] [comments]
  8. Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound: The splash screen has sound but when I hit new game it has no sound at all. 385de91f-f59d-4278-a02d-fd34238d233f
  9. Anyone else’s notifications suddenly no longer make a sound?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else’s notifications suddenly no longer make a sound?: After the most recent proverb update, none of my notifications make a sound anymore and there is nothing in settings to change it. I find it very annoying that they are silent. submitted by...
  10. Turtle Beach Recon 50X Headset Making buzzing sound on New XBOX One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50X Headset Making buzzing sound on New XBOX One Controller: I have bought a new Xbox one controller 1 and a half weeks ago. I first heard the buzzing when I connected my headset to the controller. I thought the controller was broken and I got another...