sound popping and crackling in the headset

Discus and support sound popping and crackling in the headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know this have been a long problem but, did you guys find a way to stop the random crackling in games ? I have tried many things like clearing the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cypher65, Jun 15, 2022.

1. /u/Cypher65
    /u/Cypher65 Guest

I know this have been a long problem but, did you guys find a way to stop the random crackling in games ? I have tried many things like clearing the mac address but it didn't work and I am currently using xbox series s

submitted by /u/Cypher65
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cypher65, Jun 15, 2022
  2. rM xNimble Win User

My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the mic cable is plugged into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and the controller is plugged into the Xbox with the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit at the same tim

I have a new xbox one stereo headset, and there is occasional sound glitches and subtle but noticeable popping or crackling at certain scenarios in a game. Would the problem be fixed with an eventual patch or do I have a faulty headset?
  3. jpgoff Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

I too have the crackling popping sound with my headset. I've tried everything under the sun to fix this issue. Its not the headset as they sound perfect through my phone and tablet. The home menu screen sounds incredibly fuzzy distortion sound when scrolling.
    I've been playing Destiny 2 and at times it's unbearable.
  4. KindMocha01 Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Just adding my name to the list of users who get the popping sounds. I just got the headset, grabbed the most recent update, and I get faintly popping crackling sounds while I play games and watch Netflix. I've been very disappointed with MS so far this
    new generation. I hope they can update soon because it sounds like a software issue with the adapter and not the headset itself.
  5. BonzerJimmy Win User

Dolby Digital Issue

I am having the same issue, dolby sounds great... But not the crackles and pops
  6. Kurt Mathews Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Post March patch...... Does it happen to you?

Just got the XO seven. I've tried using other headsets with the adapter and it doesn't matter - crackling and popping. Restarting the controller fixes this for a minute or two, but it eventually starts crackling again. VERY frustrating.
Thema:

1. sound popping and crackling in the headset - Similar Threads - sound popping crackling

2. Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off: After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At first I thought I blew a fuse and it was my...
  3. Atmos causing pop & loss of sound

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos causing pop & loss of sound: Having Dolby Atmos on in my sound setup is causing random pops and loss of sound. Sound setup is this: Sonos Arc + 2x sonos speakers TV using ARC audio (Sony XBR-900H) The sound pops are...
  4. Xbox one X sound stutter, popping etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound stutter, popping etc: I have a one X, elite 2 controller and a razer kraken headset (wired). The Xbox is connected to the internet via ethernet, as is the tv it's connected to. Just recently the sound on everything...
  5. Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound popping and crackling: Hello a few days ago I bought the xbox series x but immediately I realized that the audio on the dashboard is plagued by a bad noise I am attaching the link of the youtube video. Moreover, often...
  6. Sound crackle/popping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound crackle/popping noises: So mic started to do a crackle/popping sound so i went ahead and bought a new controller and headset but the noises are still there whenever i press the homebutton i hear a crackle/pop sometimes...
  7. Xbox One makes popping/crackling sounds when installing something.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes popping/crackling sounds when installing something.: I don't understand why but when you install something the system just slows down quite a bit and I have these audio issues. After the install has finished suddenly the console is speedy again and...
  8. Xbox One sound popping/crackling on 5.1 surround.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sound popping/crackling on 5.1 surround.: I've seen many posts about this issues but none of the "solutions" for fixing the issue work. The audio pops/crackles whenever something with alot of bass hits. This can be during a game or in a...
  9. Popping/Crackling Sound From Friend's Xbox One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Popping/Crackling Sound From Friend's Xbox One Headset: For the past few days now my friend's headset microphone (the original one that comes with the console) has been making this crackling static-like sound and we don't know why. It's differently his...
  10. My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...: I managed to narrow down my static problem as specific as possible. The sound is absolutely perfect with no static unless I plug in the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit cable while I am playing. Without...