Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer

Discus and support Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shinra_67, May 11, 2022.

1. Shinra_67
    Shinra_67 Guest

Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem and if so which one.

Ps: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't solve the problem.

:)

Shinra_67, May 11, 2022
  2. Shinra_67 Win User

Hello first of all thank you for answering but when I go to application and Functionality and I search for State of Decay 2, it finds it for me but I don't have the "advanced parameter" button, is this normal? I should also mention that I have the game on steam.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Oh, that's why. In this case, you may need to reach out with the game support as it seems to be an in-game issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

problems with daybreak

6. protypo Win User

problems with daybreak

Where can I see that? I do not speak English very well
Thema:

1. Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Sound problem Daybreak

2. I have sound problems:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have sound problems:(: I have an Xbox Series S When I connect the headphones to my Xbox controller the audio is not heard, these headphones have a control to adjust the volume so I set it to maximum and I heard the...
  3. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  4. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem: Hello I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect it via usb, I can also see the DVD quality....
  6. Xbox picture/sound problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox picture/sound problems: I have been having some weird issues with my Xbox series x. It started with a weird green/red bar at the bottom of my screen during cuts scenes in halo 4 and also was having graphic glitches with...
  7. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  8. Sound bar connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound bar connection problems: I am trying to directing connect a sound bar to my xbox one because I am using a monitor and I have connected it but still no sound. I have done some research and saw I might need to change the...
  9. Xbox series s sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s sound problem: Hello, Today I logged on to my relatively new xbox series s and found that the sound did not work. I checked the audio from settings as advised by a forum and a few videos but It still did not...
  10. problem with sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with sound: i have problem with sound on pc i have xbox series controller when i connect headphone and connect the controller with cable i hear the sound from headphone but when i use the controller as...