Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer

Discus and support Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shinra_67, May 11, 2022.

1. Shinra_67
    Shinra_67 Guest

Hello, when I launch the Daybreak in multiplayer I lose all its game and I have to restart my game to have sound again. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem and if so which one.

Ps: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't solve the problem.

:)

Shinra_67, May 11, 2022
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

problems with daybreak

3. protypo Win User

problems with daybreak

Where can I see that? I do not speak English very well
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

problems with daybreak

Hello Protypo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to recruit more characters within the Daybreak DLC for State of Decay 2.

This happens to be an in-game only issue that would best be provided to the developer of the game, in this case Undead Labs, as they would have the ability to walk you
    through fixing this issue.

Do so at their main website, and then feel free to let us know what occurs.

Best wishes!
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

problems with daybreak

I would check on their offical fourms to see if others are having the same issues or if there is a work aroundd
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Questions about the Soe Sale that I cannot find an answer to.

all the rights belong to daybreak
Thema:

1. Sound problem in Daybreak Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Sound problem Daybreak

2. Xbox picture/sound problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox picture/sound problems: I have been having some weird issues with my Xbox series x. It started with a weird green/red bar at the bottom of my screen during cuts scenes in halo 4 and also was having graphic glitches with...
  3. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  4. Sound bar connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound bar connection problems: I am trying to directing connect a sound bar to my xbox one because I am using a monitor and I have connected it but still no sound. I have done some research and saw I might need to change the...
  5. Xbox series s sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s sound problem: Hello, Today I logged on to my relatively new xbox series s and found that the sound did not work. I checked the audio from settings as advised by a forum and a few videos but It still did not...
  6. problem with sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with sound: i have problem with sound on pc i have xbox series controller when i connect headphone and connect the controller with cable i hear the sound from headphone but when i use the controller as...
  7. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar: : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when...
  8. Sound problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound problems: Hey, im having some trouble with the sound on cod mw. It just simply stopped working. When i exit the game the sound worrks as normal, but whenever i go back in - complete silence. So its clear to...
  9. Problem with sound on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with sound on Xbox One S: Unfortunately, on the Xbox gaming platform, the following problem is observed: when you connect two joysticks and then listen to the sound through them, the sound can only be configured on 1...
  10. I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10: [img] I have a sound problem in the xbox application in windows 10, when I want to chat with my friends at a party, sound comes out from the TV, not from the speaker, and this problem is only...