Sound problems

Discus and support Sound problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, im having some trouble with the sound on cod mw. It just simply stopped working. When i exit the game the sound worrks as normal, but whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julianhåvardstun, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Sound problems

Hey, im having some trouble with the sound on cod mw. It just simply stopped working. When i exit the game the sound worrks as normal, but whenever i go back in - complete silence. So its clear to me that the problem lies with the game... Any advice??

:)

julianhåvardstun, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Sound problems

Hey there,

Some apps such as YouTube do not support surround sound on Xbox One. If some games & apps work with surround sound, while specific apps do not, the best route to take will be to reach out to the developers of those specific apps to inquire about possible
    surround sound support.

Hope this helps!
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sound problems

Hello Baby Zio,

Thank you for reporting this issue. The information has bee passed on to our production team. Can you please confirm what type of device you're using?

Thank you,

4. Miss Kleo Win User

Sound problem

Glad to hear it's resolved RedHotRR! :)
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Sound Problems?

It's if you get injured, it makes you breathe heavy and then makes the sound quiet until you are fully healed.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sound problems

@PaltryAmoeba564 I'd still like to get it fixed for you though if I can. Unfortunately the Xbox forums are going to be down starting tomorrow so please contact me via my Facebook profile linked in my signature or via email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Though Facebook
    is faster!) Thanks! :)
Thema:

Sound problems

1. Sound problems - Similar Threads - Sound problems

2. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar: : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when...
  3. Problem with sound on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with sound on Xbox One S: Unfortunately, on the Xbox gaming platform, the following problem is observed: when you connect two joysticks and then listen to the sound through them, the sound can only be configured on 1...
  4. I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10: [img] I have a sound problem in the xbox application in windows 10, when I want to chat with my friends at a party, sound comes out from the TV, not from the speaker, and this problem is only...
  5. General Sound Problem in multiple Games

in XboX Insiders
    General Sound Problem in multiple Games: Hi! I‘m having sound problems in several games (Skyrim/Elex/Immortals). They sound like the audio is digitally clipping. Though I have not yet made a video myself, this one on YouTube shows the...
  6. Sound problem while recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound problem while recording: Hello. When I'm recording a video with the Xbox game bar and sometimes there is no sound at all (it's random but it looks like it happens when the record is short, about 10 seconds). I'm recording...
  7. Problem with xbox series x sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox series x sound: Having problems with the sound on the xbox series x. There is no sound when I turn on call of duty cold war, but when I turn on Netflix the sound comes back. But now the sound is completely gone....
  8. Headphones sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones sound problem: I conected to my control my headphones, because I want to listen de game I am playing on my headphones instead the TV, but i didnt listen anything. that’s normal? Can I listen the sound of...
  9. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound): Prehistory. I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition for PC, the game works great, except for one there is no sound, as if it was turned off. Attempts to solve this problem. I studied...
  10. Dubbing and others sounds problems in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dubbing and others sounds problems in games: After the latest xbox one update my games have started having main voices and sounds problems. Per example, games as FIFA 20, Watchdogs 2 and Tomb Raider don't have their characters voices in...