Sound since last update

Discus and support Sound since last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the last update I have no sound on my plug in headset. I have tried the online instructions to no avail. When I try to select dolby 5.1 i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GalbatheMeek, Dec 3, 2019.

1. GalbatheMeek
    GalbatheMeek Guest

Sound since last update

Since the last update I have no sound on my plug in headset. I have tried the online instructions to no avail. When I try to select dolby 5.1 i get a code (0x80bd0009) which is not listed by xbox in the code search function. I have sound thru the TV. The
    online help blurbs do not work for me. I have 3 controls and many headsets so the blame does not lie there. Ideas?

:)

GalbatheMeek, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

Sound since last update

try to update the controller it is seperate from a system update and make sure you check your audio settings, maybe try this https://windowsreport.com/xbox-error-0x80bd0009-dolby-atmos/ or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-1-error-code-0x80bd0009/2a90e68d-6901-45b6-9da4-d56f0b49d7de
  3. Rikusho Win User

No Sound since update

I have also been having issues. I will have sound for a couple of minutes (while watching tv) then lose my sound. I have also run through all my sound options and they are fine. I have yet to test playing a game but I'm frustrated enough. Though I have a
    longer time with sound while on my fumigation app. But will still lose sound.
  4. MichaelJones1986 Win User

Problems since last update...

My TV-App worked perfectly, but since the last update the sound is juddering and makes cracking sounds (like an old phonograph record). Only the sound, NOT the video. I tried to connect the TV-Receiver (Kabel BW) directly with the TV and this worked perfectly.
    I also tried to use other sound-settings, but nothing worked

-- I have exactly the same issue since the update!
  5. DHG Valiance Win User

Anytime! Could I ask you to select my answer as answering your question?
  6. Zuraak Win User

That fixed it. It also ate up an hour I was planning to use exercising. Thanks for your suggestion. I wonder why the update broke it in the first place.
Thema:

Sound since last update

1. Sound since last update - Similar Threads - Sound since last

2. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  3. Sound/Music are to quit since the update today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound/Music are to quit since the update today: Since today's update, the in-game sound is too quiet. Even at full volume in the options, you hardly hear the sound effects and the music. 9d7c4e4a-9461-43e5-a301-63341639a5f3
  4. Since I updated to Windows 10, I lost the sound on MS Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I updated to Windows 10, I lost the sound on MS Bingo.: I checked the settings, what else should I do? I have sound - just not for Bingo 95f66194-122c-4a0b-91cb-99c30ff00377
  5. xbox fitness voice sound track is missing since windows 10 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness voice sound track is missing since windows 10 update.: Since windows 10 patch my voice sound track doesnt work. all the coaches are muted out. tried uninstall and trouble shooting but no luck. fc5cdcd1-2a39-468c-89b3-a09ab2ade460
  6. New Sounds Since the April 2018 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Sounds Since the April 2018 Update: These updates continue to infuriate me. Since the April update the menus make new sounds when I'm navigating through them. Why? How was this change supposed to "improve" my using my console? With...
  7. lost all sound to tv since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost all sound to tv since last update: Just did updates on 360 to play disney infinity force awakens and now have no sound at all! Runs through optical direct to Bose system. Have checked cables and disabled display detector, switched...
  8. Since NXOE, my sound system turn off when HDMI sound is activate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since NXOE, my sound system turn off when HDMI sound is activate: Hello everyone, sorry for my English (i'm French). My Xbox One is connected on YAMAHA RX-V467 sound system since november 2013 with HDMI connectic, and everything work verywell. But, NXOE come...
  9. Live TV Sound and Picture issues since new XBOX One Experience Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live TV Sound and Picture issues since new XBOX One Experience Dashboard: Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help. It seems (although could be co-incidence) that I've been having problems with LIVE TV picture and sound problems since the update to the new dashboard. I am...
  10. All videos go black but sound still plays since update

in XBoX on Consoles
    All videos go black but sound still plays since update: Has anybody else had this issue? Every video service and even bluray disks all go black when played. I still get sound but no picture at all. Called support and they walked me through a power...