SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Discus and support SOUND SYSTEM INFO!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so are there any good sound bars or w/e for $150 or less? Id like to hook my XB1 and my tv up to. 1b83e2b8-238f-48e0-9688-4e71a36d1da3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCOTTVOORHEES, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

so are there any good sound bars or w/e for $150 or less? Id like to hook my XB1 and my tv up to.

:)

SCOTTVOORHEES, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Sinister Rage X, Jun 4, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Need Help - with My Xbox Core Console

Sounds like your console needs to update it's software to play the game. Follow the steps at the link below for assistance.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

onyxishere, Jun 4, 2014
  4. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Haven't owned a soundbar (prefer the true surround experience) but anything name brand from Sony, Samsung, LG, etc to Polk audio, onkyo, Harmon kardon, Pioneer, jbl, Yamaha, klipsch (top quality brands) would be a start.

Its hard to find budget audio products that perform as good as the quality brands. You get what you pay for when it comes to technology.

SandM1tch, Jun 4, 2014
  5. SandM1tch Win User

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Haven't owned a soundbar (prefer the true surround experience) but anything name brand from Sony, Samsung, LG, etc to Polk audio, onkyo, Harmon kardon, Pioneer, jbl, Yamaha, klipsch (top quality brands) would be a start.

Its hard to find budget audio products that perform as good as the quality brands. You get what you pay for when it comes to technology.
  6. Sinister Rage X Win User

Status code

7. onyxishere Win User

Need Help - with My Xbox Core Console

8. COD 2 HALO Win User

Thinking to buy sound system need some info!

Bar equals sound before you not true SURROUND sound. Next is how much you willing to spend and what is your preferred listening preference. Do like loud with loud bass. Do want the room to shake and tremor or your a smooth operator who goes for a clean straight
    forward sound. Depends on you and take a trip to a reputable audio electronics store with a home entertainment setup. Its your money.
  9. Lightyear013 Win User

Thinking to buy sound system need some info!

As long as your television has an optical out then you'll be just fine. That's going to be a pretty nice setup once you get it all pieced together. It's definitely a good way to go for someone who doesn't have any experience with setting up a surround sound
    system since all you'll have to deal with is the one input. Good luck and make sure to post some pictures once you get everything together.
Thema:

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

1. SOUND SYSTEM INFO!! - Similar Threads - SOUND SYSTEM INFO

2. Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System: I got a Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System that was gave to me. I would like to fix it up cause it looks like a really great sound system. Does anyone have a link where I can find part or does anyone...
  3. Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds: Who else finds the system sounds annoying and wishes they could be turn off like on the 360?, I find them irritating especially late at night your messaging friends or browsing the store and you...
  4. Connecting To A Sound System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting To A Sound System: Hello, I want to turn on my Xbox One X & Soundbar together... https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/connect-sound-system My Soundbar model number # isn't compatible/listed in the list.....
  5. xbox one system sounds

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one system sounds: Hi, just wondering if there is ever going to be an update for the system sounds. It would be nice to be able to turn them off or at least down in volume. I was hoping Xbox would make this a...
  6. Xbox one And xbox one S how to set up sound system.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one And xbox one S how to set up sound system.: There is a way to set up the xbox one And xbox one S with the majority of surround systems that have a input of Phono or Jack cables but No spdif Cable input. There is a device known as a SPDIF...
  7. Xbox one x system chime sound is changed not as like it was first day (Standard edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x system chime sound is changed not as like it was first day (Standard edition): My issue is with xbox one x Start up chime sound it makes... it was very normal at the time i bought (5 months ago) now its little different (less chirpier and doesnot play full notes) . Sound has...
  8. Ticking sound and system error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ticking sound and system error: when I turn on my xbox one s I get a screen saying Something went wrong Restart this xbox Troubleshoot System error: (a bunch of characters that change everytime) Then when I click on...
  9. Lost chat/system sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost chat/system sounds: Lost chat in mid-game as well as system sounds (menu/hub navigation) and YouTube app no longer loads. Other game sounds seem unaffected. 7f236f35-141a-4007-a316-f00571438272
  10. Thinking to buy sound system need some info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thinking to buy sound system need some info!: Hey guys im honestly very very new to speakers and surround sound systems but i am hoping someone here can help me out a bit. I am thinking to buy the Sonos play bar with the sub as well as 2 play...