SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Discus and support SOUND SYSTEM INFO!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so are there any good sound bars or w/e for $150 or less? Id like to hook my XB1 and my tv up to. 1b83e2b8-238f-48e0-9688-4e71a36d1da3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCOTTVOORHEES, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

so are there any good sound bars or w/e for $150 or less? Id like to hook my XB1 and my tv up to.

:)

SCOTTVOORHEES, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Sinister Rage X, Jun 4, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Need Help - with My Xbox Core Console

Sounds like your console needs to update it's software to play the game. Follow the steps at the link below for assistance.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

onyxishere, Jun 4, 2014
  4. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Haven't owned a soundbar (prefer the true surround experience) but anything name brand from Sony, Samsung, LG, etc to Polk audio, onkyo, Harmon kardon, Pioneer, jbl, Yamaha, klipsch (top quality brands) would be a start.

Its hard to find budget audio products that perform as good as the quality brands. You get what you pay for when it comes to technology.

SandM1tch, Jun 4, 2014
  5. SandM1tch Win User

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

Haven't owned a soundbar (prefer the true surround experience) but anything name brand from Sony, Samsung, LG, etc to Polk audio, onkyo, Harmon kardon, Pioneer, jbl, Yamaha, klipsch (top quality brands) would be a start.

Its hard to find budget audio products that perform as good as the quality brands. You get what you pay for when it comes to technology.
  6. Sinister Rage X Win User

Status code

7. onyxishere Win User

Need Help - with My Xbox Core Console

8. CYA007 Win User

Audio

Can you provide us with more infos? Like do you have a sound system?
  9. COD 2 HALO Win User

Thinking to buy sound system need some info!

Bar equals sound before you not true SURROUND sound. Next is how much you willing to spend and what is your preferred listening preference. Do like loud with loud bass. Do want the room to shake and tremor or your a smooth operator who goes for a clean straight
    forward sound. Depends on you and take a trip to a reputable audio electronics store with a home entertainment setup. Its your money.
Thema:

SOUND SYSTEM INFO!!

1. SOUND SYSTEM INFO!! - Similar Threads - SOUND SYSTEM INFO

2. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  3. System sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    System sounds: Is there ANY way to disable the system sounds on my xbox one? I’m talking about that stupid ‘ding’ that comes if you dare to open... anything! And that truly bring-my-blood-to-a-boil annoying...
  4. Headphones or big sound system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones or big sound system: Hi everyone, What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system? I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or specific games like Sea of Thieves. What do...
  5. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  6. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  7. Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System: I got a Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System that was gave to me. I would like to fix it up cause it looks like a really great sound system. Does anyone have a link where I can find part or does anyone...
  8. Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds: Who else finds the system sounds annoying and wishes they could be turn off like on the 360?, I find them irritating especially late at night your messaging friends or browsing the store and you...
  9. Connecting To A Sound System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting To A Sound System: Hello, I want to turn on my Xbox One X & Soundbar together... https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/connect-sound-system My Soundbar model number # isn't compatible/listed in the list.....
  10. Thinking to buy sound system need some info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thinking to buy sound system need some info!: Hey guys im honestly very very new to speakers and surround sound systems but i am hoping someone here can help me out a bit. I am thinking to buy the Sonos play bar with the sub as well as 2 play...