Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected

Discus and support Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, So i have Xbox one s. Sony tv and soundbar. Other day we're watching Netflix on Xbox, a friend sent me a chat invite, i jumped in quick... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrBloodpuppy-6054A768-2F8, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected

Hi there,

So i have Xbox one s.

Sony tv and soundbar.

Other day we're watching Netflix on Xbox, a friend sent me a chat invite, i jumped in quick and the sound from the TV was different, actually sounded clearer.

Im Trying to replicate that without having to turn my headset on to do it.

Any help?

Thx

:)

MrBloodpuppy-6054A768-2F8, Apr 15, 2020
  2. MrBloodpuppy-6054A76 Win User

Hi, is your sound the same quality using Xbox as it is using other devices with your tv and soundbar?
    Actually i only have the Xbox connected. I don't even have anything else i can try.
  3. tobuscus205 Win User

Hi, is your sound the same quality using Xbox as it is using other devices with your tv and soundbar?
  4. MrBloodpuppy-6054A76 Win User

Hi.

Ok so i connected my tv thru wifi and it didn't do it.

Its only on Xbox.

But i did it on Xbox and it sounds so much better
  5. SShuler Win User

XBOX console muted, can't get it off.

Thanks for the reply. So, this is happening on both headsets with three different headsets. The mute icon button is also present when NO headsets are plugged in.

I can hear sound via the TV. Please help!
  6. CGiddings Win User

No sound on headset

Yes to both. Works on friend xbox and also works on Switch and PC without any issue. Ive also tried different headset. Sound works fine through the tv just not the headset.
Thema:

1. Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected - Similar Threads - Sound thru different

2. The Sound of Silence

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Sound of Silence: The issue is with my friend's headset. Sorry everyone... 837ed130-2405-42d9-a589-9bd52e3bfe2a
  3. My blueray sound does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My blueray sound does not work: I put in a movie but every time it is completely silent no matter how many times i change the volume/audio settings. I only hear certain sounds like background noises but that is very rare. Please...
  4. My xbox has no sound when I play a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has no sound when I play a game: I recently got xbox live and from here I started getting issues where my games has no sound. I can hear the menu and the dashboard but not the game. I tried to sof reset them hard reset but it...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox party is creating a constant static sound for everyone in the party except me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox party is creating a constant static sound for everyone in the party except me: I am unable to hear the static but for everyone else in the xbox party there is a constant loud buzzing. Ive tried changing to 96000Hz but that did not fix it cf9cd1b3-73fe-44fb-8cf2-92cfb10b6236
  6. Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments]
  7. Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?

in XboX Insiders
    Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?: I just want to vent about this to discover if this is a particular issue or it happens with other ppl as well. I have reported this issue several times, but seems it never gets fixed. The sound...
  8. I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up: The sound is is all fuzzy I watched multiple videos no one else having this issue the xbxo was refurbished but it came with a broken controller and this audio problem that makes every click sound...
  9. Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.: When i connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and start a game it randomly takes over the sound. So the xbox controller is in the sound devices and it takes over for a few seconds making all...
  10. TitanFall sound thru Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall sound thru Headphones: Hi anyone know why sometimes while plaing TitanlFall i can occasionally get all sound game and chat thru my headphones attached to optical out then without reason reverts back to headset shipped...