Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset.

Discus and support Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fritz269, Aug 10, 2021.

1. /u/fritz269
    /u/fritz269 Guest

I am trying to play remotely and the sound only works if I use a headset. Everything else is working as it should. Anyone have the same issue?

submitted by /u/fritz269
    [link] [comments]

/u/fritz269, Aug 10, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Which astro headset is it? Do you have sound set to come through the headset and the speakers of your TV? Or just the Headset?
  3. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Do YOU play with chat through speakers?

It's a total mess! I can't stand hearing chat through my speakers. Even if I don't plan on talking in game, I always hook my headset in because I don't want the chat to disrupt the sound in game. It sucks that the X1 isn't shipping with a headset, at the
    moment, but I'll still be buying one because I won't have chat coming through my speakers.
  4. WILLIAM JBEST Win User

Xbox 1 stereo headset echo

It could be caused by sound coming through your TV speakers being close to your headset. Sometimes this can cause feedback or an echo.
  5. CraigBurchill1 Win User

Xbox audio

Hi there, I would need a little more context to help you. Is this through a headset? Speakers? If it's your speakers or headset, how can you be sure it's the Xbox and not those? Can you test your speakers with another program on the TV/PC and can
    you test the headset on a PC? Let me know what you come up with.
    Its just the sound that should play through the TV, I don’t have any additional speakers or headsets, but the tv is playing sound normally, just nothing when i turn the xbox on
  6. destruction456 Win User

How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

I followed all of these steps. reset my computer. and still have no sound through the headset. only the surround speakers.
Thema:

1. Sound won't come through speakers, only works on headset. - Similar Threads - Sound won't through

2. Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on: Hi. My xbox one s is giving trouble while starting.There is continuous beep sound.Eventually switches off after a minute. Request to help fa00139a-32bc-4ad6-a5cd-db1dfa760639
  3. Xbox one won't play sound to soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won't play sound to soundbar: Having a little bit of an issue here - I have an original xbox one. I have had it connected to an Insignia NS-50DR620NA18 that has been connected to a Sony HTST-9 soundbar with an optical cable....
  4. My monitor won't play sound from my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monitor won't play sound from my Xbox: I bought a brand new monitor to use with my Xbox and it has built in speakers but for whatever reason it won't play sound. I've tried going into the audio settings, trying to fix it but to no...
  5. Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall: Hi. I've read a lot of posts about installation stop problems and fixes and tried just about everything. Here's the issue... I used to play fortnite a lot, but uninstalled it. I'm wanting to...
  6. Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound: We had a bad storm yesterday and I woke up to find the Xbox not able to turn on. I press the power button and hear a small beep or click like the startup sound is trying to play but can't. I also...
  7. Xbox one won't show video or sound and controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't show video or sound and controller won't turn on: I woke up to my Xbox not showing video,sound, and my controller will not connect I have tried already every single thing this website has to offer and nothing works I really don't have the funds...
  8. Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down: My XBOX One has started making a grinding sound when I turn it on. It does not produce a signal to the TV, and shuts down after 30 seconds - 1 minute. Is the hard drive going bad? Any help will be...
  9. Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on: So I've only had this Xbox one controller for a few months and it's worked fine but now it won't turn on. The batteries in the controller died so I took them out and put in some fresh ones (from...
  10. Sound through controllers won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound through controllers won't work: I don't know if this is in the right forum, this is my first time posting.recently my Xbox One sound has been terrible through my controllers while playing games. I have been using my Afterglow...