Sound

Discus and support Sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there’s no sound from my Xbox, tv works fine I reset x box sound worked in set up menu until it updated then sound went away again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlennBoudreau, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Sound

Hi there’s no sound from my Xbox, tv works fine I reset x box sound worked in set up menu until it updated then sound went away again

:)

GlennBoudreau, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

Sound

1. Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Problem sound with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem sound with controller: Hello, I have had a xbox one design lab controller for one year (I still have the receipt). I have a problem with the sound of the controller when I connect the headset. I have no sound at all...
  3. Xbox one s plastic sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s plastic sound: Hello.So i when to wipe the top of my xbox one s and as soon as i placed my hand on it nade a loud click noise similar to tv monitors.Is this normal? ed22ac71-7aa8-48bc-9fdd-e16f78e2ddac
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 No Sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 No Sound: Hi, Everything in my system seems to working fine but Minecraft sound is not being detected by the OS. i.e, All my applications outputting sound appear in the Volume Mixer apart from Minecraft. I...
  5. Xbox to LG SL8YG Sound Bar not sending signal to JVC 55" TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox to LG SL8YG Sound Bar not sending signal to JVC 55" TV: Dear Community , I have an XBox One S and a new LG SL8YG sound bar, connected via HDMI with HDMI out to a JVC 55" TV. When I load a game that is loaded works ok. When I play a game that needs the...
  6. sound glitch nhl 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound glitch nhl 19: Hello, pls help me...is this sound normal? or it is problem with x box one x? https://youtu.be/0ADga8tkKOQ 859fd142-3135-4e37-81e4-5f8c543859e3
  7. Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]: Hallo, Ich habe mal eine Frage, wenn ich eine Rund Rainbow Six Siege oder Fallout 76 starten will verschwindet einfach der Ton und er kommt auch nicht wieder bis das Spiel beendet wird. In den...
  8. Grinding sound coming from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grinding sound coming from console: My son noticed a week ago that our Xbox One has started to make a sort of grinding noise. Even when its playing a game from the hard disk and not the drive. The games still play fine but the noise...
  9. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 sound issue: I have been have audio issues with forza horizon 4 where all of the audio seems to have a stutter or a cut off every 3 seconds or so. Is it a bug that hasn't been fixed or is it some sort of...
  10. Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issue after update 1910.190611-1923: I'm having some audio issues in Xbox classic games and also problems in party chat while playing these. Suddenly I'm not able to hear party-chat anymore. Console needs to be rebootet to fix the...