Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause

Discus and support Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my soundcloud app doesnt show the image of the songs im playing, it wont let me skip or go back to the previous song. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kibō, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. Kibō
    Kibō Guest

my soundcloud app doesnt show the image of the songs im playing, it wont let me skip or go back to the previous song. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. As well as holding the power button on my xbox for 15 seconds as well. What do i do? (yes my songs still play)

:)

2. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

Same here for me except I see the error before NetFlix loads. Also noticed IE wont loa Soundcloud for HuntTheTruth saying browser is outdated. Not sure if related
  3. zenchii Win User

Onlinbe co-op - games keep pausing randomly.

No thats wierd coop mode wont let me or my friend actually pause the game xombies keep coming
  4. RIFFBEAR Win User

Just bought a XBOX ONE X and am having a disaster of an experience.. :(

Yes some call of duty WARZONE....

I have paused that download and it still wont let me play the game...
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

Hi there Bakusatsuou,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the SoundCloud App crashing. I recommend to try the following article: An
    application won't start on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. cjj14 Win User

Blu-Ray control issues

You can use voice controls...? Xbox skip forward, xbox pause/unpause etc...?
Thema:

1. Soundcloud wont let me skip or pause - Similar Threads - Soundcloud wont let

2. Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.: Hi, I have tried to update Cold War and it hasn't worked. when I first tried to download it on the 25th when the update first came out, it didn't work and it said "the thing you are trying to play...
  3. Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify/Soundcloud Xbox One: Hello, I was trying to play music thiught my xbox via soundcloud and the sound isnt not coming put i check volume on everything and it was not working so i tried spotify and it still did not...
  4. Soundcloud crashes easily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud crashes easily: Ever since I got my Xbox Series X, my Soundcloud crashes more frequently. Instead of crashing after 10+ songs, it crashes during a song or crashes after 1 song. 03c46486-f72a-4952-8004-75442f97b31c
  5. SoundCloud Is Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud Is Not Working: Before I start, I would like to say that I have an Xbox One S with over 200 GBs free. Now, the music playing app known as SoundCloud will not work properly. the first time this happened was on...
  6. Soundcloud pro Xbox nejde spustit [Edit - Translation] - The Xbox Soundcloud cannot be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud pro Xbox nejde spustit [Edit - Translation] - The Xbox Soundcloud cannot be started: Aplikace pada pri prehravani na pozadi. Pri dalsim spousteni se objevi pouze cerna obrazovka, a dal s aplikaci nejde pracovat. Pokazde musim apku odinstalovat, znovu stahnout a provest aktivaci na...
  7. SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage: Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either ebb570e4-d319-4cea-b8d6-62959a2eb340
  8. Soundcloud app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundcloud app issue: Hi ive been having issues with soundcloud on xbox. When playing my liked tracks it will skip past most of the songs. And they wont play at all. As ive tried all troubleshooting steps and as i know...
  9. SoundCloud keeps crashing after a couple songs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud keeps crashing after a couple songs: The SoundCloud app keeps crashing after a couple songs (normally 6-7) and I don't know why. I started having this issue about 5 weeks ago. No matter if it's in the background or foreground playing...
  10. SoundCloud keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud keeps crashing: When I play SoundCloud in the background, after maybe 6 songs, it crashes and it's annoying that I can only play a fifth of my playlist at a time. I always put it on shuffle and in the background...