Sounds keep cutting off

Discus and support Sounds keep cutting off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I play any game on my xbox, my TV sound output keeps cutting off for every 2 seconds after like 15 seconds but when I'm watching a movie or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AizazRana, Jul 22, 2021.

1. AizazRana
    AizazRana Guest

Sounds keep cutting off

Whenever I play any game on my xbox, my TV sound output keeps cutting off for every 2 seconds after like 15 seconds but when I'm watching a movie or anything else the sounds doesn't cut off. I'm using an Xbox one X, it never happened before, it randomly started to cut out voice like a few months ago.

:)

AizazRana, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Sounds keep cutting off

Hi there AizazRana! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out.

Do you happen to be in the Insider Program? If so recreating the issue and sending an error report will help the team get to the bottom of it. Otherwise if you are on Twitter it couldn’t hurt to send your findings to @XboxSupport.

I know there’s an issue being tracked with sound cutting out in games but I have yet to see them mention they’re monitoring system wide audio drops!
  3. FeyTech Win User

Sound keeps cutting out

How is your sound connected i have it only on optical and dolby atmos enable with 12bit helping ist console 10 bit with atmos or use windows sonic its good and i find same quality on avr.
  4. Nemesis121804 Win User

No Sound?

I think going to the home screen my only apply if you have no sound after cutting on the Xbox from being off in the instant on state. It dawned on me when I played this afternoon that I didn't get sound whenever I went back to Destiny after having cut off
    my console.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox keeps cutting off and on by itself

Hi there Narlyflounder,

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad the article provided by XBF Erick has worked.

Please keep in mind, if the issue persists, you may need access to another Xbox 360 power supply, try using that power supply with your console. This will help determine whether the problem is with the power supply or the console itself.

Note: Not all power supplies work with all Xbox 360 consoles. Do not force a power supply plug into your console.

Hope this helps.
  6. Narlyflounder Win User

Xbox keeps cutting off and on by itself

Thank you for the help. As of right now it’s running and it’s been running for about 10 minutes or so. If it cuts off again I will try trouble shooting it.
Thema:

Sounds keep cutting off

1. Sounds keep cutting off - Similar Threads - Sounds keep cutting

2. Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound: Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I...
  3. Sound keeps cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound keeps cutting out: It happens a few hours into the game, and effects all games after happening. Please help! 85878e2b-bf1b-4ccc-9310-f866e329f469
  4. Xbox keeps randomly acting like I am inserting and removing a headset, causing the sound on...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps randomly acting like I am inserting and removing a headset, causing the sound on...: I use the Elite controller V2, Everything is fine as long as I have a headset actually plugged in and it can go one or two days without doing it. I have confirmed it does think a headset is in...
  5. Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.: Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine. They were playing fine before latest update....
  6. Keeping the sound turned on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeping the sound turned on.: Hello, I'm running the hdmi from the cable box through the Xbox one and the sound from the Xbox one to a surround sound via an optical cable. My problem is that if I tune the cable box to a...
  7. Xbox One is unplugged - but still keeps making the turn on beep sound???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is unplugged - but still keeps making the turn on beep sound???: Honestly - this is driving me round the bend now. The xbox - even though off kept making the little beep noise that it makes when it's turning on. Not constantly - but quite frequently. I thought...
  8. my xbox keeps turning off and has a faint buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off and has a faint buzzing sound: I was watching netflix on my xbox and all of the sudden the xbox turns its self off and i hear a faint buzzing so i unplug it, i plug it back in 5 mins later and i turn it on, it works for 20...
  9. My Xbox One keep making eject sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keep making eject sound: My Xbox One keep making the eject sound every time I play a game any sometime it eject the disk on it own does anybody know how to fix it 2a376f7f-99b5-40ff-aeb4-7ebb9b2c55bf
  10. Sound keeps cutting out while playing games! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound keeps cutting out while playing games! Help!: Hello, I just recently purchased the new blue edition of the xbox 360. I transferred all my data from my original xbox 360 (the white, 1st edition) and couldn't wait to play with the new 500 GB....