Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Discus and support Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Moin Ich versuche seit gestern rauszufinden wo ich den Soundtrack von Shadow of the Tomb Raider herbekomme nach dem ich mir die digital Deluxe gekauft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by svennoob, Jan 7, 2019.

1. svennoob
    svennoob Guest

Moin

Ich versuche seit gestern rauszufinden wo ich den Soundtrack von Shadow of the Tomb Raider herbekomme nach dem ich mir die digital Deluxe gekauft habe im store ich finde leider weder einen Code den man iwo einlösen könnte noch irgendeinen Verweis darauf
    wo ich das her bekomme

Durch eine Google such fand ich raus das angeblich im Profil iwo der Soundtrack hinter legt sein soll aber finde nix

Die Anrufe bei der Hotline sowohl kostenlos als auch kostenpflichtig brachten nix da die Geschäftsräume geschlossen sein sollen was aber keine nach weisen kann da es keine geschäftszeiten zu den Nummer gib

Bitte kann wer helfen wäre voll cool ich hab ja immerhin den Digi Deluxe gekauft weil der Soundtrack bei sein soll wie auf der Shop Seite angegeben

[Translation-

Hello

I try to find out yesterday where I get the soundtrack of Shadow of the Tomb Raider after I bought the digital Deluxe store I unfortunately find neither a code that could redeem iwo nor any reference to where I get it

Through a Google search, I found out that allegedly in profile iwo the soundtrack is behind but should be nothing

The calls to the hotline both for free and paid brought nothing because the business premises should be closed but which can not prove that there are no business hours to the number

Please who can help would be totally cool I've at least bought the Digi Deluxe because the soundtrack should be as stated on the shop page]

:)

svennoob, Jan 7, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Game Suggestions

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise Of tomb Raider e Shadow Of Tomba Raider
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

I looked up the digital deluxe edition of the game on the Microsoft Store and the Original Game Soundtrack is included with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Digital Deluxe Edition Extras DLC. Go to the game and select the Menu button and then select Manage
    game and add-ons. On the left from the next screen is where it will show all of the owned DLC for the game. Make sure the Extras DLC is in the "Installed" section.

As far as accessing the soundtrack it may be a better idea to contact Square Enix because I think you have to register your Deluxe edition with your Square Enix account and link it to your Microsoft account and then Square Enix is supposed to send you an
    email with the soundtrack to download.
    http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
  4. LucasSkyFall Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Shadow of tomb raider and shadows of the dawned
  5. DanMen334 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1 gears5

2 rise of the tomb raider/shadow of the tomb raider

3 forza horizon 4
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Graphics

For me this year Shadows of Tomb Raider
Thema:

1. Soundtrack Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Soundtrack Shadow Tomb

2. Missing Code for Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Code for Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack: I contacted both EA support and Xbox support on this one, and was directed here. I purchased Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year edition for Xbox One on 7/4/2016, order # 567453558205059609....
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition Soundtrack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition Soundtrack: Hey there, I recently purchased Dragon Age Inquisition off of the marketplace, and i am trying to figure out how to get the download of the soundtrack, The download isn't showing up in...
  4. Download Beatles soundtracks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Beatles soundtracks: Somebody who knows what do do? Playing xbox 360 guitar hero and rock band but most beatles rock band. I'm a a bit old-fashioned yes I know (53 )with an xbox 360 console + all games to it but...
  5. Soundtrack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soundtrack missing?: I recently got Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the Year Edition, but to download it I went to www.dragoager.com. There the instructions are: Redeem the digital soundtrack code from your Deluxe...
  6. Dragonage Inquisition Soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonage Inquisition Soundtrack: I purchased the game of the year edition of the game on 10/07 and have been unable to redeem the soundtrack from the dragonage site as I have not recieved a redemption code in any form from...
  7. Rock band blitz soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock band blitz soundtrack: I got RB blitz to export the songs to RB4 but when I try to d/l the soundtrack on my 360 it says unable to retrieve credit card inro, use money on Microsoft account to buy this item. But then it...
  8. What game soundtracks would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game soundtracks would you recommend?: I'm a big fan of music, especially game music. I listen to halo, cod, battlefield, the division, warface, and just started listening to destiny. I like all kinds of variety of...
  9. I cant get my soundtrack fro CODIW

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my soundtrack fro CODIW: I tried to redeem my code for the soundtrack for CODIW on my browser on my xbox and it accepted it and then when it tried to download it said it cant accept downloads to the local storage and now...
  10. Game soundtracks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game soundtracks: Just in the middle of moving some music from my laptop to my phone, and it got me thinking how many here also enjoy listening to game soundtracks? I wouldnt say i have that many, should get some...