[Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

Discus and support [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to earn achievements for any games on my Windows 10 PC. I've looked at other posts, but none have helped. I also noticed I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Truhard, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Truhard
    Truhard Guest

[Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

Hello,

I'm unable to earn achievements for any games on my Windows 10 PC. I've looked at other posts, but none have helped. I also noticed I do not have a "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" service when looking in services.msc, and I haven't seen any solutions
    that don't involve this service. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Truhard, Apr 4, 2020
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Hi Truhard,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your achievements not showing up on PC. I don't regularly game on PC but yesterday I was playing a game on my PC. I played it for around 4 hours and also noticed that not one achievement had unlocked during
    that time so trust that this may not be an issue at your end. It is possible that due to increased numbers of players online in recent weeks that this may be affect the achievement unlocking system as they are server based. I understand how frustrating it
    is when you work towards an achievement only to not get the notification that you've unlocked it. I can suggest being patient during this time and if your achievements don't show on your account after a few days try and contact Microsoft
    Support
    for further assistance. I've included a link to help you navigate to the support page. I hope this helps.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Hello

Due to the Achievement Unlocks being server based it might take up to 48 hours to unlock.

When Halo Master Chef Collection first release some achievement taken up to 3 week to unlock.

So with that in mind and people being placed in to lock-down the server are being hammered :(
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I'm not sure the service you mentioned makes any difference here. It may just be a case of wait and see. Servers are getting slammed atm, so there are lots of problems. I've seen people not get achievements awarded before and it was just a matter of giving
    the system a while to catch up.
  5. Truhard Win User

I don't think this is the case since I've been having this issue since I built this PC in December and it was only now that I decided to look into it.
  6. Truhard Win User

Thema:

1. [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted - Similar Threads - Sovled Cannot earn

2. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  3. I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one: I was trying to download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one and the game would always just stop downloading and i tryed restarting my xbox and tryied stoping the download and restarting it...
  4. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  5. Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection: I have the Halo: The Master Chief Collection installed on my PC. It used to work fine but when I tried to launch it today it gave an error: Something to do with being offline. I found the game in...
  6. I cannot get into my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into my Xbox: Every time i to try to sign into my Xbox it says for more info check Xbox/erore help a3a1aa2b-0f1f-404a-b4ef-fd05dedf07f4
  7. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  8. Cannot connect to Gears 5 services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 services: Hi all I don't know if this is the correct place but i am all out of solutions. Since 2 days ago i cannot connect to the Gears 5 online servers anymore. Whenever i boot up the game it just keeps...
  9. Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC: Yesterday, the various saves I had for Final Fantasy XV suddenly became blank and were not available for me to load. I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game, still did not show the saves I...
  10. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...