Space available in PML side league featuring week 17 roster update:

Discus and support Space available in PML side league featuring week 17 roster update: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, A group of PML members and I are starting a new league with updated rosters after week 17. We have six spaces available for interested sim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Absolut Travis, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Space available in PML side league featuring week 17 roster update:

Hello all,

A group of PML members and I are starting a new league with updated rosters after week 17. We have six spaces available for interested sim players.

We regard ourselves as a sim league, but here are the most important details for applicants:

• Organization: Our members communicate via GroupMe. Participation is not required, but definitely encouraged.
    • We will advance on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday, at or around 8 eastern.
    • 4th down rule: Each player may go for it once to suit their strategic needs, or any time when losing by more than 10 in the 2nd half.
    • Trades will be DM'd to a member of the five-person trade committee for approval; teams are protected for continuity of the league, so trades involving franchise players are greatly scrutinized.
    • Free agents rated below 70 overall are always available, others must be bid on during the offseason.
    If you have any other questions, please XBL message "" or text
    818-621-4748 to request available teams or to be included in our Groupme. Thanks for reading, and sorry if I dragged on!

:)

Absolut Travis, Dec 27, 2014
  2. New GM Connected League: BBBGML 13

League Name: BBBGML 13

Sims every other day once league starts (roughly 20 members). Extremely active league. Most recent roster update applied. Bunch of GM guys getting a new league started, mostly from the same club team.

Skill level: All Star

Scheduling Period: 2 Weeks

No CPU trades

Currently all teams available but STL, WSH, NYR, VAN, LAK, COL, CHI, PIT, and PHI

No games played so far, starting fresh.

Contact gamertag: DiPPeR for details or search for league name: BBBGML 13

DiPPeR-1817CADE-A449-4878-AFC4-FC6F4E6EAC2D, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Online Fifa Community.

Spaces available in our Recently added Championship League! also spaces going in our Xbox One league.....sign up and take a look www.ProfifaLeagues.com

Juan UNITED78, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Booger Pro Win User

Multiplayer(not 1v1) GM Connected league forming and taking team reservations

This league isn't running yet. I was delaying to start maybe after a roster update. Plus we wanted to get a few more teams. It seems like most people are looking for 1v1 leagues. I wouldn't mind your opinion on rosters . . . . Still a bit unsure about
    NHL vs. Random Rosters. If Random then I think a roster update wouldn't really matter, but NHL rosters would be important to wait for the update I'm thinking. Either way, looking to start up SOON.
  5. Juan UNITED78 Win User

Online Fifa Community.

Spaces available in our Recently added Championship League! also spaces going in our Xbox One league.....sign up and take a look www.ProfifaLeagues.com
  6. WeaponX 333 Win User

Looking for an active mature sim league?

Bobcats still available in regular team league.. T'Wolves might be available soon too.

We also might restart our fantasy draft with the new rosters. If anyone wants to draft their own team.
  7. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Hello

You got Fifa mate? Space available in the league if you fancy joining?
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Games

Which title in the Farming Simulator series are you experiencing issues with? 17 which is available on Gamepass or 19 which had an update earlier this week?
Thema:

Space available in PML side league featuring week 17 roster update:

1. Space available in PML side league featuring week 17 roster update: - Similar Threads - Space available PML

2. Space Engineers Beta Pending Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers Beta Pending Loop: For the past 10 days or so, when I have tried to join the Space Engineers Beta, it has sent me into a pending loop wherein it will periodically tell me to "check back in later". I have filed...
  3. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  4. available disk space after format 8tb hd

in XBoX on Consoles
    available disk space after format 8tb hd: Hi Can someone let me know how many free space should be available for games and apps after format 8tb hdd connected via usb3.0. is this possible to have more than 7.2tb? I got seagate 8tb...
  5. Dead Space (1) available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space (1) available for download: Hi. I was randomly looking the store on my Xbox One and, when i opened the first "Dead Space" to see its price, it shows a download option like the other BC games i have digitally (and by what i...
  6. Games for gold dead space 2 not available in your region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold dead space 2 not available in your region?: I was excited to see dead space 2 coming to games with gold. However when I tried to get the game it told me that it was not available in my region. Can anyone help me?...
  7. Will Dead space 2 be available digitally in Deutschland?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Dead space 2 be available digitally in Deutschland?: Dead Space 2 was recently made available digitally, But its not up in the Deutschland marketplace to purchase? Will it be made available for purchase digitally in Deutschland? Dead Space™ 2...
  8. Cloud storage not available (but I have enough space)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage not available (but I have enough space): I have a gold membership for Xbox live and I have an Xbox 360. I am trying to enable my cloud storage but it is saying "sorry, cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet. For more info, go to...
  9. Available Space not updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Available Space not updated: I have my external hard drive connected to my xbox. The xbox correctly sees all of the content on my external, however, it doesn't show me the correct amount of space that I have available on my...
  10. 250gb HDD is recognized and displays available space, but cannot access the stored information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    250gb HDD is recognized and displays available space, but cannot access the stored information.: 250gb HDD in a 360S. Yesterday it worked fine...which leads us to today. The system is very slow to start up, and initially displayed all of the profiles except my LIVE profile (now it displays...