Space engineers xbox one when?

Discus and support Space engineers xbox one when? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really can't wait for this game but it's been over a year and we haven't heard anything about it. I would like any information on it maybe even a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amercenary4life, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Space engineers xbox one when?

I really can't wait for this game but it's been over a year and we haven't heard anything about it. I would like any information on it maybe even a possible time frame.

:)

amercenary4life, Jun 20, 2015
  2. Kubel83
    Kubel83 Guest
    Space engineers but WHEN!

Sooooooo... Space engineers coming to xbox one... But when? The PC version is far from finished. So when will it come out for xbox? Are we talking about 2016 or longer? PLZ Microsoft do some more news letters on space engineers instead of the same COD over
    and over again. I am so hyped for Space Engineers coming to the xbox, that i almost can't wait. Space engineers xbox one when? :(

Kubel83, Jun 20, 2015
  3. c2ory
    c2ory Guest
    Space engineers

Can't wait for this game news please

c2ory, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Space engineers xbox one when?

Goth Vampirella, Jun 20, 2015
  5. I know it's on pc I know it's still in early access (after 2 years) but we have yet to receive any word on the Xbox one version

amercenary4life, Jun 20, 2015
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    We'll probably see it very soon in the Game Preview program along with the other game they are working on that's also in Early Access on Steam
    store.steampowered.com/.../333950

Then we may very well see them do what they did with this
    store.steampowered.com/.../223430
    and leave beta but forget to finish the game.

Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers both show great promise but unfortunately when they get your money for the beta there isn't always much incentive to finish the game.

Randver, Jun 20, 2015
  7. Still waiting on any news. I have heard rumors that it might be coming by the end of 2015 .I really really want this game. It might make xbox loads of money,because right now mincraft is the top sold game but space engineers is better in every way so it
    might out sale minecraft if the devs hurry up.

amercenary4life, Oct 31, 2018
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

10. Italo Aguiar Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

11. SuprX BR Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

hope its launch on Xone, im looking for this game since E3.
  12. Taken reclaimer Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

I don’t understand your message
Thema:

Space engineers xbox one when?

1. Space engineers xbox one when? - Similar Threads - Space engineers

2. Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft: When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage space and mine craft is unable to save your...
  3. Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...: O espace engineers é um jogo que espero a muito tempo e com o recente lançamento de um videosobre o seu desenvolvimento, eleparece estar completo, então qual vai ser a data de lançamento do space...
  4. Space engineers Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers Xbox one: Oi tudo bem eu gostaria de perguntar se Space engineers vai sair para xbox one e se sim quando [Translation- Hi all, well I would like to ask if Space engineers will go out to xbox one and if...
  5. Space Engineers?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space Engineers?!?!?: heyyy is there any way to get any news or info about Space engineers? Been excited for it for ages but been that long doesn't look like anything is happening. c7198061-4a11-44fc-8abb-4120a53d1567
  6. Space engineers! Why all quiet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers! Why all quiet?: Soooo, over a year ago space engineers was announced for the xbox, and for me that was a cool thing, but... Nothing has been showen or heard about the game ever since. So was this just a hoax, a...
  7. Space engineers but WHEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers but WHEN!: Sooooooo... Space engineers coming to xbox one... But when? The PC version is far from finished. So when will it come out for xbox? Are we talking about 2016 or longer? PLZ Microsoft do some more...
  8. Space engineers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers: i personally recomend this game for xbox 1 its like mine craft but in space you can build an armata and have tons of players fight u in online play. [MEDIA] 58548f3a-b7c2-4f84-bc7b-2c8cbc396654
  9. Space engineers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Space engineers: it's been so long since space engineers revealed the development of the Xbox One version it's now April 2017 and still no information about space engineers. The only information we know so far is...
  10. Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?!: "Chivalry Medieval Warfare" chose a terrible time to come out because of xbox one's release so not as many people are gonna play it. Xbox should make the game for one already not to mention the...