Space Hulk : Tactics - missing sale price in german store

Discus and support Space Hulk : Tactics - missing sale price in german store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The game is in the weekly sale but shows no rebate ! Just to let you know 1dfa2770-f0b6-4fa8-899c-94eef0407d89 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXLEX, Jan 17, 2019.

1. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest

The game is in the weekly sale but shows no rebate !

Just to let you know

:)

EXLEX, Jan 17, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

Good morning. The promocions vary in the regions. Salute.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

This is really strange. It Shows up under the actual deals with gold, but unless all the other games there is no new price for this game. You could try to contact the store support at the following number: 0800 8088
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

You have to wait until the price update is posted in your region it varies from place to place.
  5. DonBigles Win User

This is the same issue ij the UK. I spoke to someone from Microsoft about it and they mentioned the sale is only currently in the US and about checkinf regions; but this game is listed on my console.

so how has this happened if I am a UK resident with a UK xbox?
  6. Smwutches Win User

If the game is not normally offered in your region, it would not be added for a sale. So either the list you're seeing is just a general list that hasn't been edited per region or it is a typo.
Thema:

1. Space Hulk : Tactics - missing sale price in german store - Similar Threads - Space Hulk Tactics

2. No space on hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    No space on hard drive: So today I purchased the DLC for left 4 dead 2 “cold stream” and it’s telling me I have no space for the DLC and that I only have 496 MB available and the DLC requires 1.34 GB! Can someone help me...
  3. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...
  4. Cancelled download from store still using my hard disk space

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download from store still using my hard disk space: Hi, I was downloading a game, total file size was 62.7 gig and it reached 62.7 gig downloaded, but the progress bar remained at 77%. It froze there even after a couple of restarts, so eventually...
  5. Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled installation taking up disk space - cannot reinstall or delete files?: Hi all, Yesterday, I tried to download The Outer Wilds, and my connection was bad, so I cancelled the download. Today, I tried again, except I don't have enough disk space anymore, because the...
  6. Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space: I noticed this issue with Metro Exodus, but I assumed it was caused by an issue that I had during installation. I had to download the game twice, as I recall. However, having now uninstalled Metro...
  7. Space Hulk Ascension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space Hulk Ascension: I just realized, that Space Hulk: Ascension can be bought in the US. Is there a way for me to buy it from another Country (Germany)? eb005e48-87e5-493d-b475-174500de4012
  8. Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?: According to the release date (1/10/2018) on the game in the store from my XBOX, the game should be able to be purchased. There is no purchase button. Just would like a heads up. Haven't played...
  9. Space Hulk!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space Hulk!: Deathwing..... Excited! Space Hulk - Deathwing f3174ee4-12b1-424e-bb4e-318c2ceb01e9
  10. Space Hulk: Deathwing Coming To Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Space Hulk: Deathwing Coming To Xbox One.: Space Hulk: Deathwing is the game Warhammer 40k fans have been waiting for forever | GamesRadar+ I wish it was more like the Space Hulk that came out on the 3DO, Ps1 & Saturn but either way I'm...