spanish xbox one s

Discus and support spanish xbox one s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi can anyone tell me please if I buy a Spanish (real madrid limited edition) xbox one s will it work ok in the uk without any problems, I understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasonmoody0156, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM.

1. spanish xbox one s

hi can anyone tell me please if I buy a Spanish (real madrid limited edition) xbox one s will it work ok in the uk without any problems, I understand the 2pinn plug situation but will everthing else work does anyone know many thanks jason

:)

jasonmoody0156, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  2. humberto molina Win User

Problems with Netflix

Same issue for my xbox one in Mexico. really bad this app, i hate the tv shows and movies in spanish, :S
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

spanish xbox one s

Hello Jason,

They run between $35-$50.00 USD. You can find them online or at game stores in your area.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

spanish xbox one s

Hey there Jason,

The console itself should still work of course you will simply need to set it up under the correct location. The only thing like you said will be the power cord which you will need to search for an official power cord to power the console.

I hope this helps.
  5. SoloMem0 Win User

spanish xbox one s

Hi there Jason,

I went on an oversees trip for a couple of months and what I did was just buy a plug converter, which cost me $2.50. The Xbox one S does not have an external power brick and is multi-voltage so it is pretty much universal. I travel a lot and take my S with
    me wherever I go.

Hope this helps.
  6. jasonmoody0156 Win User

spanish xbox one s

hi do you know the cost off a power cord many thanks for your help too
Thema:

spanish xbox one s

1. spanish xbox one s - Similar Threads - spanish

2. Gears of war 2 en xbox one español? [Translation - Gears of War 2 on Xbox One Spanish?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 en xbox one español? [Translation - Gears of War 2 on Xbox One Spanish?]: Hay alguna manera de poder jugar a gears of war 2 en xbox one en español de españa y no en latino? ------- [Mod Translation - Is there any way to play gears of war 2 on xbox one in Spanish from...
  3. Gears of war 2 digital version Spanish language for when?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 digital version Spanish language for when?: I wanted to know if the digital version of gears of wars 2 still does not have the Spanish language of Spain. The cinematics are in Latin and the game is in English....
  4. Pes2019 online (español de preferencia) (Spanish of preference)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes2019 online (español de preferencia) (Spanish of preference): please I need help. I can not play Pes 2019 online divisions. 11dbe9d4-d1b0-4864-8bad-266abebdb437
  5. Xbox one S spanish ms store still pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one S spanish ms store still pending: Hi, 24 hours ago i bought a xbox one s bundle in spanish ms store, they charged my card but in order history its still "pending". Shouldnt it take like few hours most to complete transaction?...
  6. Doblaje en español para juegos exclusivos (Dubbing in Spanish for exclusive games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doblaje en español para juegos exclusivos (Dubbing in Spanish for exclusive games): Queremos jugar a juegos en el idioma de mi región, es decir en Español de España, como consumidores queremos que se nos escuche y no se nos ignore ya que tenemos el mismo derecho que otros países....
  7. Games with gold for Portugal in spanish. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold for Portugal in spanish. Why?: I recently downloaded Dead Space 3. Infortunatly the voices and subtitles are only in spanish, not in portuguese and not in english. Please, do not give us games in spanish but rather in the...
  8. Can I change language ti spanish un Minecraft One Edition? How?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change language ti spanish un Minecraft One Edition? How?: I need help with they language un Minecraft One Edition. I change they location of my Xbox One. They language is spanish but this game change from spanish ti English. How can I change ti spanish...
  9. Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish: hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish....
  10. Dead Rising 4 Xbox Language in spanish???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 Xbox Language in spanish???: Hello. My game always automatically translates the language from German to Spanish. have already reinstalled, nothing helps. who can help with ??? This must be due to a bad patch, because it...