sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un...

Discus and support sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Edit - Title Translation] - disappeared NOW TV app from the store, I need it for xbox one. I thank you in advance for a greeting .Come da oggetto non... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waltermeazzaPR, Nov 5, 2019.

1. sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un...

[Edit - Title Translation] - disappeared NOW TV app from the store, I need it for xbox one. I thank you in advance for a greeting

.Come da oggetto non trovo app NOW TV sullo store,non posso usare il mio abbonamento,vorrei sapere se è stata tolta questa app.

[Edit - Translation] - As for the object I can't find the NOW TV app on the store, I can't use my subscription, I would like to know if this app has been removed.

:)

waltermeazzaPR, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un saluto. [Edit - Translation] - disappeared NOW TV app from the store, I need it for xbox one

Hello Walter,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The app doesn not seem to be available in certain regions. Check this link to see if it is available for you :

Now TV Microsoft Store

It should tell you what platforms, if any, the app is available on as well as if it you are able to install it. Hope this helps!
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC

Ciao mi chiamo Lorenzo

Purtroppo tutti i giochi da te elencati non sono Play Anywhere. Per sapere se un gioco è play

Play Anywhere lo noterai perchè molti fanno parte del Game Pass e o addirittura dallo store Microsoft da Pc noterai la scritta.
  4. UnweariedAsh403 Win User

This game looks amazing in 3d!!

la mia TV ha un sistema per poter vedere in 3D ogni ''canale'' ma un mio amico mi ha detto che è un 3D ''simulato''
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Need to get fortnite save the world in PC

Creati un un'account da pc e riscatta il codice, non serve per forza una one.
  6. hobblejp Win User

perchè non mi fa giocare online a bad company 2 ??

è necessario un account EA Online per giocare online.Also devi essere un utente Xbox Live Gold, i membri d'argento non si può giocare online. Sto usando un traduttore online per scrivere questo modo vi prego di scusare eventuali errori
Thema:

sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un...

1. sparita app NOW TV dallo store,mi serve per xbox one. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente un... - Similar Threads - sparita app dallo

2. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...
  3. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  4. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  5. fix problems signing in to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    fix problems signing in to the xbox app: does anyone know how to fix this because idk how to fix it i click on more info but all it say to do is this (Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign...
  6. Xbox One mandatory apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One mandatory apps: Xbox One mandatory non system apps that are not needed to keep your console functional , such as social media apps are being installed without my permission . The latest being Events Beta and to...
  7. Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another: I have two Xbox One consoles in my house. Whenever I open the android xbox app on my phone it automatically signs me into my older console. If I am signed into the newer console it will sign me...
  8. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: Hello, As the followingpost : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/gamepass-app-no-default-xbox-to-select/5ca6d11d-31c1-4d28-8893-72d239f00dfd My Gamepass app (Android vers...
  9. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...
  10. Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems: Hey Xbox! How about you stop advertising to me that I should download the new Xbox App (ridiculously also providing a link to the store which clearly states the app is for 64bit only) on my 32...