spartan ops for silver users

Discus and support spartan ops for silver users in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will spartan ops be unlocked for for proper offline play at some point? seeing as it's an extension of the campaign, as if you want to keep replaying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slarlac249, Mar 17, 2014.

1. slarlac249
    slarlac249 Guest

will spartan ops be unlocked for for proper offline play at some point? seeing as it's an extension of the campaign, as if you want to keep replaying it you have to keep signing up to gold which is silly since I only want to play the extra missions and not
    play anything online.

i can't be the only one who just plays halo for the single player? i have no interest in gold and never will. I have a pc for online gaming. I only have my 360 for halo anniversary, 3, odst, reach, 4, black, graw 2, bfbc & farcry. as none of these are available
    on the pc.

:)

slarlac249, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

spartan ops is a form of multiplayer there for xbox wont give it to silver users, altough they should alow the solo spartan ops to be played since u payed for them anyways.

DillonMcElvaine, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

Now that all Spartan Ops are all released , isn't time to make them available for all users with Silver Offline accounts?

City Hunter Ren, Mar 17, 2014
  4. spartan ops for silver users

Hello "slarlac249" spartan ops for silver users :)

Spartan Ops will only be available for Gold Members because Spartan Ops will only work when the servers are up & running. Halo: Reach on the other hand has all of the data on the disc, hence the only function of the servers is to facilitate playing with
    others.

I am a 95% solo gamer & 5% multiplayer gamer, but unfortunately the trend today is "we don't care about the campaign mode, give us multiplayer only".

Take a look at Titanfall (Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360), it is a multiplayer only game which you have to pay full price for. Thus, if you're a fan of multiplayer, you're absolutely going to love Titanfall. However, if you're like me (who barely plays multiplayer)
    it is something that I'm going to avoid.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night spartan ops for silver users :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 13, 2014
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "slarlac249" :)

Spartan Ops will only be available for Gold Members because Spartan Ops will only work when the servers are up & running. Halo: Reach on the other hand has all of the data on the disc, hence the only function of the servers is to facilitate playing with
    others.

I am a 95% solo gamer & 5% multiplayer gamer, but unfortunately the trend today is "we don't care about the campaign mode, give us multiplayer only".

Take a look at Titanfall (Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360), it is a multiplayer only game which you have to pay full price for. Thus, if you're a fan of multiplayer, you're absolutely going to love Titanfall. However, if you're like me (who barely plays multiplayer)
    it is something that I'm going to avoid.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. DillonMcElvaine Win User

Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

spartan ops is a form of multiplayer there for xbox wont give it to silver users, altough they should alow the solo spartan ops to be played since u payed for them anyways.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

^

Spartan Ops should be free for Silver members. Whether you're Silver or not you should be able to understand that.
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

Not getting xp in halo 4

[quote user="onyx62is"]

It is because you are showing as a silver member. You need to have gold to play Spartan Ops.

[/quote]

Do you need a Gold Membership to play it even solo?
  9. onyxishere Win User

Not getting xp in halo 4

It is because you are showing as a silver member. You need to have gold to play Spartan Ops.
Thema:

1. spartan ops for silver users - Similar Threads - spartan ops silver

2. Halo 4's Spartan OPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4's Spartan OPS: Hello, i want to play this game but i don't know how ? i dont see this game. I've a Halo mastershief collection FR Canadian Halo CE Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3: ODST Halo 4 But i dont find Halo...
  3. Halo: Spartan **** - Co-Op Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Spartan **** - Co-Op Achievements: Hey, I was hoping that there are some people out there on Xbox who are interested in going through the game and getting the co-op achievements. I was hoping this game had split-screen. Send me an...
  4. Halo Spartan OPS coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan OPS coop: Hi, I'm a Father and me and my son are new in Halo game, we have purchased Halo 4 and would like to play Spartan OPS coop campain , the questions are: 1- It's necessary to have a xboxlive GOLD...
  5. Firefight Mode & Spartan Ops coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Firefight Mode & Spartan Ops coming soon?: .......... Hello everyone :) .......... Halo Reach is my favorite game in the Halo series so far :) .......... With that being said, I've spent countless hours on Halo Reach's Firefight...
  6. Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking: I just bought my xbox One a few weeks ago and have been playing through The MCC, which I have been very much enjoying. Today though, I was playing Spartan Ops on Legendary and did not receive the...
  7. Spartan Ops question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spartan Ops question: Does your progress from H4 carry over to this version? 871ea3dc-e7a4-46b0-89ae-576745bfc90e
  8. Issues with Halo 4:Spartan Ops while playing with others and getting people to Halo: MCC party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Halo 4:Spartan Ops while playing with others and getting people to Halo: MCC party: Last weekend me and 3 of my friends was trying to play Halo 4: Spartan Ops on Halo: MCC over xbox live and we ran into a lot of issues. First we are all online and in a xbox party and when...
  9. Took out matchmaking in Spartan ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took out matchmaking in Spartan ops: I love playing campaigns with other people so when Spartan ops came out, I was excited. It looks like you can only solo it or with friends which means in my case solo as I have nobody on my list...
  10. Halo4:Spartan Ops - Looking for people to coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo4:Spartan Ops - Looking for people to coop: Hey everyone; I'm finally getting around to playing Spartan Ops in COOP. My playing style is very tactical. The more tactical, the better. Staying stealthy and playing like one's life is on the...