Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

Discus and support Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StarbuckUnited, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk in. anyone have this issue or know whats going on with it? i contacted Spectrum customer service and they claim if that didnt work then it means its not compatible anymore...i woulds like to avoid the usual finger pointing contest that happens between tech issues with companies lolz. If anyone knows any details on if i need to pressure Spectrum about it or microsoft to beg to keep it compatible for future of the One X and Scarlett...i miss being ables to watch tv on console. i haves done all troubleshooting basics so if any info outs there plz help. after this post i will apply latest BETA update i saw on Wire blog n if it still dont work i will leaves this post as is. thanks u any 1.

submitted by /u/StarbuckUnited
    [link] [comments]

/u/StarbuckUnited, Dec 10, 2019
  2. LOMINogard Win User

42FC - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751

New update on mine, when I try to clear my cache and retry the update, it makes my hard drive "unformatted." This is the second time it's done that, the first time was after the previous update a few weeks ago.
  3. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Console Update Alerts?

I have the automatic stuff "Keep system up to date" and same for games&apps turned off.

I never got a forced update until I initialized myself to do that.

I also use the link here to go by PC online to see that a new is available:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

I think this work really well doing it like this.

But it happends that updates are mandatory and then they require immediate update, but rather few. I think the previous update that came about a week after yet previous one was such major importance. But they were seen at link above.

Updates are usually a week older in name than actual release date - so think they await possible response for problems that preview people has.

So maybe alert are difficult more than a day or so - they actually wait for possible problem reports.
  4. JamisonLyons Win User

Error Code 0x97e107df

my spectrum tv app is not working
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

status code: 807b0193

According to previous posts you have go to "My Apps" and select Netflix from there. It asks for an update and after that it starts to work.
  6. Strub Win User

Onecast app

And the app was updated 3 weeks ago
Thema:

Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

1. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update - Similar Threads - Spectrum app working

2. Spectrum Botnet Letter

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spectrum Botnet Letter: Got a letter in the mail from Spectrum saying one or more of my devices are infected by a botnet. I know its not my computer or phone, could it be my xbox? f7ef82df-cad9-43ff-9476-39fa665886d1
  3. Spectrum TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum TV app: Just bought a One X. The spectrum tv app won't launch. It states we're having trouble with this. Try uninstalling and reinstalling this. I've done it numerous times. Same thing. I had a...
  4. Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One: Arris (Set-top Boxes) MP2000: No picture when connecting Spectrum DCX3200-M box to Xbox One I'd check the troubleshooting steps here to see if they help resolve your issue:...
  5. Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users: Time Warner (ISPs): Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users Dude ! I'm having the same issues but I thought it was just me. Now that you mention the connectivity issues ; which began after...
  6. Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users

Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users Me and my friends who are all Spectrum internet users have problems connecting to each other on Xbox One...
  7. Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360

Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360: Time Warner (ISPs): Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360 Am getting same error, contacted microsoft support and spectrum, who sent out a tech, and...
  8. Spectrum TV app on XBOX ONE won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum TV app on XBOX ONE won't work: So the wonderful app has been hot and miss for a but but now i can't get it to launch at all. It gives me the Spectrum TV unavailable with error code XHP-1000 (500). Spectrum says it's an XBOX...
  9. Colours are wrong and every light source is in the purple spectrum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Colours are wrong and every light source is in the purple spectrum: [img] I Bought this game for my son for Christmas on the Xbox One S and we downloaded it from the store using a code. He was so excited to play it but as soon as we started I knew the graphics...
  10. looking for friends with autistic spectrum disorder or intellectual disability

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends with autistic spectrum disorder or intellectual disability: hi everyone, i am new to xbox live and the xbox one [had the console for about 2 weeks now],but ive been gaming since the eighties,i am 33. i am moderately classic autistic with mild learning...