Speech difficulties and Gaming

Discus and support Speech difficulties and Gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! So I have communication difficulties due to ALS, making my speech hard to understand. How can I communicate in games like Overwatch where text... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieJV, Sep 18, 2021.

1. CharlieJV
    CharlieJV Guest

Hello!

So I have communication difficulties due to ALS, making my speech hard to understand. How can I communicate in games like Overwatch where text communication takes valuable seconds away from action?

:)

CharlieJV, Sep 18, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Sadly, the Xbox doesn't have another feature that can help you with that.

If you have an idea about how Xbox can improve accessibility for everyone you can share using this link. The best ideas are passed on to engineers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/idea...
  3. {Parity} Win User

I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

See if this works for you.

How do you talk to Minecraft support?

Minecraft includes an option to use text-to-speech for chat during any game session. To enable text-to-speech for chat: Use the Accessibility Menu in Settings to enable text-to-speech for chat.
    Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B at any point during a game session to enable text-to-speech for chat.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Game difficulty

I start most games on the hardest difficulty. I want them to last longer.
  5. kev edin Win User

Game difficulty

I normally start on easy then work my way up, so i can get the gamer score / achievements đź‘Ť
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Game difficulty

Depends on the game. Usually normal or easy. I really just like to get the story of the game and feel like a good while playing
Thema:

1. Speech difficulties and Gaming - Similar Threads - Speech difficulties Gaming

2. reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.: so I was going about my day, playing GTA online, having over 7000 hours in the game, I'm in the upper 5% of players skill wise. when a player attacks me or retaliates, they tend to get rather...
  3. Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input: Does anyone know of a way to disable to voice input on the Xbox virtual keyboard? Can't find anything anywhere about it but when ever I try to type on the keyboard, it loads up quick as anything...
  4. Text to speech

in XBoX Accessibility
    Text to speech: Okay so I don't understand on my Xbox series X the text-to-speech it doesn't work it says on YouTube I'll try to look up and see how you turn it on it says chat and text transcription and mine...
  5. Speech to text on Xbox Party Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Speech to text on Xbox Party Chat: How exactly does this feature work, does your voice still get heard in party when it's turned on? I'm really interested to find out everything about this feature submitted by /u/xJustCait...
  6. is there party text to speech on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    is there party text to speech on Xbox?: I have a friend that when he puts something in party chat it makes a robot voice play for everyone. is this New? submitted by /u/dylanplo [link] [comments]
  7. Text to speech for twitch chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Text to speech for twitch chat: I am a twitch streamer. I want to interact with my chat but when playing on the xbox on tv I can not view my chat. Play Station has text to speech technology for this issue. Does xbox Series X...
  8. MSF2020 crashes me despite having disabled the sound in text to speech.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSF2020 crashes me despite having disabled the sound in text to speech.: MSF2020 crashes me despite having disabled the sound in text to speech. When I am near an airport the views begin to change, the keyboard and controls do not respond and crash. My PC more than...
  9. Text to speech in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text to speech in party chat: Hello, a few of my friends have been able to use a narrator in party text chat to read the text out to others and i was curious on how they were able to, is it part of a preview program? As a...
  10. Still not banned after hate speech & harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still not banned after hate speech & harassment: Was playing a game yesterday someone messaged me calling me the N-word. However, in the message he sent, he avoided the auto-ban by saying [mod removed]. I brought this up on the forums that he...