Speed Halo lobby

Discus and support Speed Halo lobby in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm starting a Speed Halo lobby for everyone to join. For those who don't know Speed Halo you can go to this link to find out:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollywood7773, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Speed Halo lobby

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a Speed Halo lobby for everyone to join.

For those who don't know Speed Halo you can go to this link to find out:

Just send me an friend request () and you can join freely whenever I'm online in Halo Reach.

Also make sure to invite others and save the game mode + map for spreading it out.

It is a really funny infection game mode either as a infected or human.

Have fun!

:)

Hollywood7773, Mar 11, 2014
  2. I Demand That Sonic The Hedgehog Be Added As DLC.

Sonic Perk = Lightweight x20

Actually, just join a speed lobby. There you go. Pretend you're sonic.

A Livid Penguin, Mar 11, 2014
  3. ukjonas
    ukjonas Guest
    I don't get it

I don't think that one's own connection is the only factor in lag though.

-

I thought that the game sends data packets to al;l the other players in the game, so the speed will be based on the slowest speed in the lobby?

This sort of makes sense when I consider that I start lagging when a person in the lobby has a 1 or 2 bar connection....

ukjonas, Mar 11, 2014
  4. Speed Halo lobby

I`ve played Speed Halo multiple times but I`m more into the Jenga maps than the Speed Halo maps. There is nothing more satisfying then crushing your friend with a tank while they are standing on a dice.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Apr 13, 2014
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Speed Halo lobby

I`ve played Speed Halo multiple times but I`m more into the Jenga maps than the Speed Halo maps. There is nothing more satisfying then crushing your friend with a tank while they are standing on a dice.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.
  7. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!
  8. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.
  9. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

I think they should fix the bad spawning
Thema:

Speed Halo lobby

1. Speed Halo lobby - Similar Threads - Speed Halo lobby

2. Scroll speed in edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scroll speed in edge: How do i get faster scroll speed in edge itis sloow now 3139842f-bea8-4ffe-b7f2-56f097340a48
  3. Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected: My youtube, hulu and netflix apps are all severely lagging on my xbox360 to the point that i cant use them. I tested my network status and its connected, my internet speed is golden and ive...
  4. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  5. : Download speeds

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Download speeds: : Download speeds Its not a constant stream... sometimes you get lower & other times it spikes. Its weird 6f56d0ca-5233-425e-acda-e240f9fa4e97
  6. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  7. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  8. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: We have spent the past month trying to correct slow upload speeds on our Xbox. We currently get 1.7 to 1.9. We have replaced all routers, switches, new Xbox, modem as well as our ISP provider...
  9. Improvement of xbox download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Improvement of xbox download speeds?: I live in the uk and have a solid 400 down 20 up connection and my xbox one x barely saturates it when wired, i get 50 on a good day and just wondered if there was any way this could be adressed?...
  10. Halo Reach 360 Console only getting 11Mbs Wifi Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach 360 Console only getting 11Mbs Wifi Speed: My 360 console is only getting 11Mbs. I thought this console had Wifi N. I have a router that does n and ac on both 2.4 and 5Ghz. Security settings are currently set to wpa/wpa2. Shouldn't the...