Speed Halo lobby

Discus and support Speed Halo lobby in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm starting a Speed Halo lobby for everyone to join. For those who don't know Speed Halo you can go to this link to find out:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollywood7773, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Speed Halo lobby

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a Speed Halo lobby for everyone to join.

For those who don't know Speed Halo you can go to this link to find out:

Just send me an friend request () and you can join freely whenever I'm online in Halo Reach.

Also make sure to invite others and save the game mode + map for spreading it out.

It is a really funny infection game mode either as a infected or human.

Have fun!

:)

Hollywood7773, Mar 11, 2014
  2. I Demand That Sonic The Hedgehog Be Added As DLC.

Sonic Perk = Lightweight x20

Actually, just join a speed lobby. There you go. Pretend you're sonic.

A Livid Penguin, Mar 11, 2014
  3. ukjonas
    ukjonas Guest
    I don't get it

I don't think that one's own connection is the only factor in lag though.

-

I thought that the game sends data packets to al;l the other players in the game, so the speed will be based on the slowest speed in the lobby?

This sort of makes sense when I consider that I start lagging when a person in the lobby has a 1 or 2 bar connection....

ukjonas, Mar 11, 2014
  4. Speed Halo lobby

I`ve played Speed Halo multiple times but I`m more into the Jenga maps than the Speed Halo maps. There is nothing more satisfying then crushing your friend with a tank while they are standing on a dice.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Apr 13, 2014
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Speed Halo lobby

I`ve played Speed Halo multiple times but I`m more into the Jenga maps than the Speed Halo maps. There is nothing more satisfying then crushing your friend with a tank while they are standing on a dice.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.
  7. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!
  8. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.
  9. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

I think they should fix the bad spawning
Thema:

Speed Halo lobby

1. Speed Halo lobby - Similar Threads - Speed Halo lobby

2. Xbox download/update speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/update speeds: I’m currently trying to download the update for call of duty mw and my wifi is so slow it will literally take more than a day to download. I’d also like to add i’m already using ethernet. I try to...
  3. Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...: Dear Microsoft, when will the Xbox be back in stock???? My son is asking for this for his 13th birthday and it is sold out everywhere! Please tell me it will be available for a decent price before...
  4. : Very inconsistent ping/download speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Very inconsistent ping/download speed: : Very inconsistent ping/download speed My ping on my xbox is very, very inconsistent. On almost everyday it is very high, around 400 or so with bad download speeds. On very rare occasions it is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions: I purchased this game, downloaded and would not play. I recieved a refund from microsoft. i purchased again, this time through Gamestop, recieved download code. Game shows as downloaded but will...
  6. Download Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download Speed: Download Speed I have 1gb download speed and I usually get around 550mbps on xbox without being cat5e (ethernet). But for some odd reason I have recently been dc from partys and games. And my xbox...
  7. Slow download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed: My two sons own an xbox1 each. The slightly older box used to download games fine but now is running at 50Kbps. I have both running at the same time downloading a Fortnite update, one at 50 Kbps...
  8. Good Ping but bad download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good Ping but bad download speed: I can play games fine with my regular ping, but recently my download speed slowed down a lot. When ever I try to update/ download a game, the speed goes to 1 Mb. We have multiple xboxs, and the...
  9. Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network: Hi all, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download speeds is enclosed. I've tried everything...
  10. Halo Reach 360 Console only getting 11Mbs Wifi Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach 360 Console only getting 11Mbs Wifi Speed: My 360 console is only getting 11Mbs. I thought this console had Wifi N. I have a router that does n and ac on both 2.4 and 5Ghz. Security settings are currently set to wpa/wpa2. Shouldn't the...