Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.

Discus and support Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ik heb vandaag Sea of Thieves gekocht. Het geld is van mijn rekening afgeschreven, maar verschijnt niet bij mijn downloads of bibliotheek. Wat kan ik... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zendur, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Zendur
    Zendur Guest

Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase.

Ik heb vandaag Sea of Thieves gekocht. Het geld is van mijn rekening afgeschreven, maar verschijnt niet bij mijn downloads of bibliotheek.

Wat kan ik doen???

M.v.g

[Translate by Mod]

I bought Sea of Thieves today. The money has been written off my account, but does not appear with my downloads or library.

What can I do???

M. V. G

:)

Zendur, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Zendur Win User

Hello Felixx,

First, I use the microsoft store on pc to play the game on pc.

I did already check my purchase history, but it didnt show up and the money is of my bank account.

In microsoft store stays the buttons "Purchase the game.".

I do this for a friend.

Kind regards,

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Zendur
    !

Thanks for the response.

If it's showing on your Microsoft account purchase history that the game is not there, then the purchase did not go through successfully.

For peace of mind, you should first contact your banking institution to confirm whether or not funds were used to make the purchase.

Next, I would suggest setting up a call back from Xbox Customer Support so that they can explain to you what your billing situation is with that

particular transaction / game. (Follow the steps below to set up the call back for Customer Support)

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it all turns out!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for the reply! Based on the scenario you are describing you may need to try signing into other Microsoft accounts that are under your friends control to locate the transaction. Once you've found the transaction that is the account that can be used
    to install the game onto the PC. Make sure the Microsoft Account you find the transaction on is the also being used to sign into the Windows 10 PC as the Windows profile.
    Microsoft Account Order History

Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  5. MultiLul Win User

Hi Zendur,

I assume you used the iDeal Payment Method, because I've had the same problem a few months ago. Back then, it took Microsoft forever to process the payment, even though the money was already gone from my bank account. After sixteen hours or so I received
    confirmation in my email and the game was ready to install. So I figured it was a random glitch.

Well.... this morning I bought a few games in the store, using the same method. Once again, the money is already gone, but verification of the purchase is taking ages. Long story short: if you want quick access to a game, don't use the iDeal payment method
    in the Microsoft Store.

I think it will turn out fine, but you (and I) just have to wait. It does undermine the convenience and the supposed immediacy of making online purchases, however.

Kind regards,
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Zendur
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support!

I would first suggest checking your purchase history to make sure 100% that the purchase went through successfully.

Click on link below:

Check your Xbox purchase history

Next, I would recommend trying to launch the game from the actual Store on your Xbox console. Let us know if it

prompts you to "launch the game" or to "Purchase the game." That'll help indicate to us what the issue is with the purchase.

We look forward to hearing back from you! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Spel verschijnt niet na aankoop. [Translate] Game does not appear after purchase. - Similar Threads - Spel verschijnt niet

2. Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]: Hej! Skaffa mig precis NHL 19 till min XBOX One. Spelet vart gratis, men vart debiterad en kostnad på 670kr. Hur kan man åtgärda detta? Hade spelet kostar 670kr så hade jag inte tagit hem...
  3. Spel gekocht, geld weg en geen spel... [Translation-Game bought, money away and no game...]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel gekocht, geld weg en geen spel... [Translation-Game bought, money away and no game...]: Sea of Thieves gekocht, geld afgeschreven geen spel gekregen. Continu meldingen dat alles gelukt is maar nergens een downloadknop te bekennen. In mijn account staat ook niet dat de betaling...
  4. Taal van mij Sudoku spel en synchronisatie PC - Laptop. [Translated] Language of Me Sudoku...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taal van mij Sudoku spel en synchronisatie PC - Laptop. [Translated] Language of Me Sudoku...: Ik speelde Sudoku op mijn PC altijd in het Engels. Sinds enige tijd is dit veranderd in het Duits, terwijl de taal op mijn laptop Engels is gebleven. Bij mij thuis synchroniseren mijn laptop en...
  5. Xbox spel gekocht voor windows [Translation - Xbox game bought for windows]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox spel gekocht voor windows [Translation - Xbox game bought for windows]: Ik heb de sims 4 gekocht voor E13,20 maar ik dacht dat je het ook op windows kon spelen. dat kan dus niet. hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug? ------ [Mod Translation - I bought the sims 4 for E13.20...
  6. köpt spel [Purchased games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    köpt spel [Purchased games]: Hej! igår den 6 december så köpte du son av misstag en spel och undrar om det går att häva köpet? det var reddead redemtion. hoppas ni kan hjälpa mig mvh veronica [Translation - Hi! Yesterday...
  7. Hur kan man dela spel mellan medlemmarna i ett familjekonto? [Translation - How can I share ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hur kan man dela spel mellan medlemmarna i ett familjekonto? [Translation - How can I share ...: Jag vill att mina barn och fru ska få tillgång till ett spel som är köpt med mina inloggningsuppgifter även då jag inte är hemma. Hur gör man så att barnen och frun kommer åt att spela spelet när...
  8. omzetten van een spel van xbox 360 naar xbox one het spel kinectimales -beren- ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    omzetten van een spel van xbox 360 naar xbox one het spel kinectimales -beren- ...: Zou het mogelijk zijn om het spel kinectimals - beren xbox 360 naar xbox one omtezetten. Zodat ik het kan spellen op de xbox one? [Translation- Would it be possible to convert the game...
  9. spel [Translation - Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spel [Translation - Games]: kan man spela spelen på en dator som man köpt på sin xbox konsoll? [Translation - Can I play the games on a computer purchased on your Xbox console?] 5d208e3e-c0ca-4ea6-b4d9-73d4458e0a09
  10. Spel stängs av efter en stund. (Games are turned off after a while.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel stängs av efter en stund. (Games are turned off after a while.): Hej. Jag har börjat få problem med att så fort jag ska spela så tar det typ 5 minuter sen stängs spelen av. Det är jobbigt när man är mitt i ett spel så måste man starta om uppdrag eller nåt. Vad...