Spend $45 in digital and receive $20 back Not working

Discus and support Spend $45 in digital and receive $20 back Not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Around February this deal was on the dashboard so I bought rayman legends and strider. I asked support chat and they told me the points would arrive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RedEther-174161A5-BCF8-42F9-97E8-BB2D89D06AC5, May 1, 2014.

1. Spend $45 in digital and receive $20 back Not working

Around February this deal was on the dashboard so I bought rayman legends and strider. I asked support chat and they told me the points would arrive April 8th, yet that day has passed and no points. About 10 minutes ago I finished another session with support
    chat and they told me to leave feedback here so I could receive my $20. I spoke to Portia in support chat if that helps.

Here's the link for this deal although it's very small in size - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/uploads/post-312659-0-66223900-1392757611_thumb.jpg

:)

RedEther-174161A5-BCF8-42F9-97E8-BB2D89D06AC5, May 1, 2014
  2. Kentzh
    Kentzh Guest
    About exclusive offer in xbox live store $20 free gift code

hi

Xbox live game store told me exclusive offer just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from xbox live on xbox one and get a Free $20 gift code.

I'm spending more than 45 dollars in stores, but until now I did not receive gift code. so can you tell me why?

pic 1

Imgur

pic 2

Imgur

Kentzh, May 1, 2014
  3. OHNO o SwAqq
    OHNO o SwAqq Guest
    Xbox one exclusive offer

Hello well on the xbox one there is a exclusive that says buy 45 dollars of digital Content and you will receive a 15 dollar code I have not receive a code in the 24 hours I've waited may you please help me. Thank you

OHNO o SwAqq, May 1, 2014
  4. Spend $45 in digital and receive $20 back Not working

Hey RedEther!

Can you please check commerce.microsoft.com to
    verify that your games were purchased between February 18th and March 3rd?

Thanks we will be standing by!

Mister Quimby, May 5, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey RedEther!

Can you please check commerce.microsoft.com to
    verify that your games were purchased between February 18th and March 3rd?

Thanks we will be standing by!
  6. Chaoselite Win User

Microsoft Needs to Reimburse those Affected by the Bad Driver Plague

Didn't lose anything? If I am spending $500 on a console I EXPECT to receive a working console! IF IT DOESN'T WORK THEN I EXPECT TO SIMPLY CALL AND GET A F****** REPLACEMENT. NOT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH FOR 20 HOURS. HOW HARD IS THIS I WANT TO SEND THIS
    THING BACK AND GET SOMETHING THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!! So what your implying is since this was a console release you should expect to receive a pile of garbage? That is total BS!!!
  7. Iz ATTiiCUS zI Win User

Dying Light Launch Date

I'm sure Microsoft just need to click a few buttons and change the date and it'll work so I don't see what the problem is. Australians are 12 hours ahead and they didn't have access at midnight either and if it happens to me too I'll be fuming, spending
    an extra £15-20 for digital due to physical disc copy set backs of a month. Shocking.
  8. Splattered23 Win User

In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the right place for this)

I'm still waiting for an answer on this as well... have not seen the funds deposited in my account.
  9. Zach Atttack Win User

In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the right place for this)

I already did. I posted it in both.
Thema:

1. Spend $45 in digital and receive $20 back Not working - Similar Threads - Spend $45 digital

2. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  3. Email address used for spend notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address used for spend notifications: Hi All, I know the email that I use to log onto all things Microsoft/XBOX etc but any spend notification for my child goes to an old email account and I cannot see where that email is stored so...
  4. Someone is spending money on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is spending money on my credit card: Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a
  5. I am just trying to spend what’s in my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am just trying to spend what’s in my Microsoft account.: I’m trying to get a game on the xbox store. I wanted to pay half of it using what’s already on my account (redeemed from rewards). When I went to buy it, it said something was wrong so I tried...
  6. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Back in March there was a promo on the Xbox One dash that said you would get $15 in points back for spending $45 dollars on games. I bought two games (Killer Instinct $39.99 and Strider $14.99)...
  7. I haven't received my $15 promo code for spending $45 on digital games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my $15 promo code for spending $45 on digital games.: Here's what it looks like except it said $15 not $10 http://i.imgur.com/lVBtJ3Y.jpg. I bought NFSR on March 3rd. I still haven't received my code for 2 months. Help?...
  8. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games: Hello, I purchased plants vs zombies : garden warfare and strider, which totaled more than the aforementioned $45, yet I never received my $15 back. Where is my $15??...
  9. Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.: Hi, I did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games. It was offered/shown on the Games section on my Xbox One. The two games that were offered were Killer Instinct and...
  10. In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the ...: At the end of January, I received an email giving me details of the promotion, and I excitedly took advantage of the digital program and bought roughly $100 in games during the promotions run. As...