spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...

Discus and support spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I used points on the rewards site to buy $10 for the xbox not the visa one and never received it but it took the 500 points we should get something in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by newyork minute1, May 25, 2018.

1. spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...

I used points on the rewards site to buy $10 for the xbox not the visa one and never received it but it took the 500 points we should get something in return when these things happen because now by time it's fixed if i do ever even get it i will have spent
    hours talking to people and the xbox gold deal for the game I wanted won't be on sale anymore.

:)

newyork minute1, May 25, 2018
  2. Raffy Lowkey
    Raffy Lowkey Guest
    VIP and Points havent gone up..

So i've spent alot of money on the xbox store. And my vip or points havent gone up.. I know i should be higher in rewards to aleast get something back for all the money i've given

Raffy Lowkey, May 25, 2018
  3. Karatekid569
    Karatekid569 Guest
    No Xbox Rewards Given After Spending Money

I spent money on supply drops recently and I bought a game and I thought that for xbox live rewards, you get points for spending money on Microsoft products/on the xbox store, yet I didn't get even one point for rewards, could someone tell me why?

Karatekid569, May 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site about 96 hours after you redeemed them. If you just redeemed them in the past couple of days, they will be deposited in mid-June.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  5. It doesn't show pending it says redeemed

newyork minute1, May 26, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of money

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site about 96 hours after you redeemed them. If you just redeemed them in the past couple of days, they will be deposited in mid-June.
  8. newyork minute1 Win User

spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of money

It doesn't show pending it says redeemed
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  10. killerking6534 Win User

Flip & Win with Microsoft Points!

Flip and Win might as well be a scam from Microsoft, I decided too try my luck at it as I had reward points (That I didn't even know I had) and ended up spending 4,300 reward points for a chance too win at least anything but after spending all of them
    I won nothing back. That's 4,300 reward points redeeming something that's 100 point's per try, so after 43 tries without winning anything back for it and I'd have been at least slightly more happy even if I'd only won 50 reward points back. My advise too those
    who think about trying it, don't waste your time just spend the reward points on instant rewards and actually get stuff for your reward points instead of getting nothing.
  11. dnpnts Win User

Where did my MS Points go?

It was a glitch in the rewards system. Albeit being a mistake, they were your points. The official xbox support twitter page confirmed that. But knowing Microsoft, they changed their minds and took them back already after ensuring users that the points are
    theirs. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Microsoft with anything free. I didn't spend the points on time because of Microsofts statement.
Thema:

1. spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ... - Similar Threads - spent points reward

2. Spent the points but no reward?

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent the points but no reward?: Had a chat online with an agent and they directed me to here instead of 1-giving me my Xbox live gold membership code or 2-giving back my points. Purchased on 6/17/18. Coming to here now. Help me...
  3. Spent Thousands $$$ and never received rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent Thousands $$$ and never received rewards points: Ive spent thousands of $$$ in the xbox store being signed up for the rewards program since the beginning of making my account and never received rewards points and/or a conversion deposit into my...
  4. spent points on Xbox live to get nothing

in XBoX Rewards
    spent points on Xbox live to get nothing: please help me I believe this has happend to make before looking through old emails I ordered the one month Xbox live. I clicked accept or whatever it says when u order and it went through and...
  5. Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.: I recently spent xbox live reward points to purchase 1 month worth of game pass time, to wind up not receiving a code nor any form of compensations for the spent rewards points. I was directed...
  6. When will I receive my reward points I spent my gyms for

in XBoX Rewards
    When will I receive my reward points I spent my gyms for: I would really like to know when will I receive my Xbox Live reward points I spent my 500 gems for 34a6c2a7-9f9e-4590-a9a1-db99e538197c
  7. I want a refund on the points I've spent!

in XBoX Rewards
    I want a refund on the points I've spent!: I've spent 10,000+ reward points on these "Monthly" sweepstake entries since January 2018. The last winner was drawn in December of 2017. I'd like my points back, seeing as how you guys clearly...
  8. spent so much money and have no pending points

in XBoX Rewards
    spent so much money and have no pending points: i have spent so much money in December and i am not being granted any pending credits 4e8aca11-b689-4a45-b4c6-01e59ac9dfb5
  9. I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...: I spent over 5-10 hours taking xbox live rewards for extra reward points but I got no points and wasted my time. Please compensate me for the rewards I'm entitled to Please as a gold member and...
  10. Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...: Hey, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games and digital content and have zero points on rewards some how. It states the 1 point = $1 I just could use some help figuring out why I have zero....