Spent the points but no reward?

Discus and support Spent the points but no reward? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Had a chat online with an agent and they directed me to here instead of 1-giving me my Xbox live gold membership code or 2-giving back my points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Bratt555, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Bratt555
    Bratt555 Guest

Had a chat online with an agent and they directed me to here instead of 1-giving me my Xbox live gold membership code or 2-giving back my points. Purchased on 6/17/18. Coming to here now. Help me guys since I haven’t had gold SINCE PURCHASE DATE. Thanks.

:)

Bratt555, Jul 18, 2018
  2. jmac4life
    jmac4life Guest
    Spent thousands but no points for it

spent thousands of $ but haven' had much rewards but been a steady member of xbox live and xbox rewards for the better part of a decade. Have almost 200 movies and countless games all digital downloads figured I would have alot of rewards.

jmac4life, Jul 18, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello jmac4life,

We see that you have been rewarded for your purchases. Keep in mind that you cannot get Credits for both an offer and MyVIP, so your purchase last month of 7 Days to Die did not Reward Credits.

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

XBLRewards8, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Bratt555
    Bratt555 Guest
    Yep. did that. They she, Hannah, told me to post here. So for **** and Grins, I did. Not really holding my breath. Just trying to find out the best way to get my XBLG code. Thanks for the reply.

Bratt555, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello jmac4life,

We see that you have been rewarded for your purchases. Keep in mind that you cannot get Credits for both an offer and MyVIP, so your purchase last month of 7 Days to Die did not Reward Credits.

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  7. Wytchfinder Win User

Got the same problem as you. Been member for 7 years+ and although i received 12500 points ages ago nothing further was ever credited despite always renewing via microsoft and purchasing digital copies of games/dlc etc

Awful
  8. Bratt555 Win User

Yep. did that. They she, Hannah, told me to post here. So for **** and Grins, I did. Not really holding my breath. Just trying to find out the best way to get my XBLG code. Thanks for the reply.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

point amounts spent?

https://billing.microsoft.com It will only show transactions for the past year though so if you need to know anything before that there's really no other way.
Thema:

1. Spent the points but no reward? - Similar Threads - Spent points reward

2. Spent Thousands $$$ and never received rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent Thousands $$$ and never received rewards points: Ive spent thousands of $$$ in the xbox store being signed up for the rewards program since the beginning of making my account and never received rewards points and/or a conversion deposit into my...
  3. spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...

in XBoX Rewards
    spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of ...: I used points on the rewards site to buy $10 for the xbox not the visa one and never received it but it took the 500 points we should get something in return when these things happen because now...
  4. spent points on Xbox live to get nothing

in XBoX Rewards
    spent points on Xbox live to get nothing: please help me I believe this has happend to make before looking through old emails I ordered the one month Xbox live. I clicked accept or whatever it says when u order and it went through and...
  5. Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent Xbox Live Reward Points, didn't receive the purchase.: I recently spent xbox live reward points to purchase 1 month worth of game pass time, to wind up not receiving a code nor any form of compensations for the spent rewards points. I was directed...
  6. When will I receive my reward points I spent my gyms for

in XBoX Rewards
    When will I receive my reward points I spent my gyms for: I would really like to know when will I receive my Xbox Live reward points I spent my 500 gems for 34a6c2a7-9f9e-4590-a9a1-db99e538197c
  7. I want a refund on the points I've spent!

in XBoX Rewards
    I want a refund on the points I've spent!: I've spent 10,000+ reward points on these "Monthly" sweepstake entries since January 2018. The last winner was drawn in December of 2017. I'd like my points back, seeing as how you guys clearly...
  8. spent so much money and have no pending points

in XBoX Rewards
    spent so much money and have no pending points: i have spent so much money in December and i am not being granted any pending credits 4e8aca11-b689-4a45-b4c6-01e59ac9dfb5
  9. I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...: I spent over 5-10 hours taking xbox live rewards for extra reward points but I got no points and wasted my time. Please compensate me for the rewards I'm entitled to Please as a gold member and...
  10. Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...: Hey, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games and digital content and have zero points on rewards some how. It states the 1 point = $1 I just could use some help figuring out why I have zero....