Spider challenge march 6 2014

Discus and support Spider challenge march 6 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This challenge appears totally unplayable. There is no way to move anything that matters. All one can do is move the various columns about but no gap... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isilinya, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Isilinya
    Isilinya Guest

This challenge appears totally unplayable. There is no way to move anything that matters. All one can do is move the various columns about but no gap appears. I can play four suit spider solitaire to solution but this one is completely undo-able. Can any
    one help> thanks

:)

Isilinya, Mar 7, 2014
  2. March 5th Daily Challenges

Today's Daily Challenges for March 5th 2017

Spider is in no way a Medium Challenge. Please Check.

Klondike also is not a Medium Challenge Please Check.

HoneyBunny1209, Mar 7, 2014
  3. 14 Febuary 2014 Spider Challenge

Thank you Blastabomb, I still haven't finished it, but you got me on the way.....if I could only get rid of the Jack on top of the 9h.....LOL

Mary M Salvador, Mar 7, 2014
  4. Luckeydog13
    Luckeydog13 Guest

The spider challenge on march 6th you are asking about is definitely unplayable. Its the only daily challenge I have never won so I am with you on this one, all games should have some chance to win. Would like to find way of direct contact with x-box to
    see if could possibly remove or change the game to be winnable so we would not have the only loss of any daily challenges since started playing several months ago.

Luckeydog13, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Luckeydog13 Win User

The spider challenge on march 6th you are asking about is definitely unplayable. Its the only daily challenge I have never won so I am with you on this one, all games should have some chance to win. Would like to find way of direct contact with x-box to
    see if could possibly remove or change the game to be winnable so we would not have the only loss of any daily challenges since started playing several months ago.
  6. Mary M Salvador Win User

14 Febuary 2014 Spider Challenge

Thank you Blastabomb, I still haven't finished it, but you got me on the way.....if I could only get rid of the Jack on top of the 9h.....LOL
  7. JaniceEdens Win User

Yeah, this one is brutal; have tried like a zillion times and cannot solve...please any hints would be much appreciated!
  8. Katie102205 Win User

Any hints on where I should start with this one? I was able to get to the 9 of hearts but I got stuck somewhere else! No matter how I try to do it I get stuck. It is so frustrating! Help!
  9. JaniceEdens Win User

Thank you soooo much, Blastdabomb for your hints; finally beat this one! Very helpful and Lord knows I needed help on this one...lol!
Thema:

1. Spider challenge march 6 2014 - Similar Threads - Spider challenge march

2. Today's Daily Challenge Spider will only let me move the top card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's Daily Challenge Spider will only let me move the top card: When I want to move more than one card to another location, it won't let me in today's (11/30/17) daily challenge. I can move the top card only. For example, [img] I can't move the two card...
  3. Bug in May 24 spider challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in May 24 spider challenge: there seems to be a bug in today's spider challenge on iOS where the app does not properly recognize a stack of same suit cards. For example, I may have a black J-10-9 that I want to move onto a...
  4. Today's spider daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's spider daily challenge: Today's (5/24/17) spider challenge isn't playing correctly. I get to a point where it won't let me move cards without dealing another play. The rows are ones that can be played but it just won't...
  5. error in today's daily challenge spider expert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error in today's daily challenge spider expert: hello i have been playing long microsoft solitaire collection. but in today's issue of daily challenge is a mistake. i can only move the cards individually and from a certain number no more. even...
  6. Problem with daily challenge Spider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with daily challenge Spider: if i want to play todays daily challenge spiders game, i can't move more than one card at once. I play on my iPhone and never had this problem before. [img] d85152e5-a367-4389-8ee0-782157495779
  7. April 10/17 Spider Challenge 26 Solitaire World Tour Not Working: Tried ALL Solutions in FAQ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    April 10/17 Spider Challenge 26 Solitaire World Tour Not Working: Tried ALL Solutions in FAQ ...: Spider Challenge 26 in April 10, 2017 Solitaire World Tour not working: once again, it won't let me move stacks of cards. I applied ALL solutions in your FAQ/support guide before posting this...
  8. Spider Expert Challenge in March 5 World Tour Event Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider Expert Challenge in March 5 World Tour Event Not Working: Hi, the Spider Expert Challenge #29 in today's World Tour Event is not working. It won't let me move stacks of cards. I've tried all of the troubleshooting tips--reboot (using Restart), run...
  9. Spider Challenge for March 8th. Can't move stacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider Challenge for March 8th. Can't move stacks: Is anyone having trouble moving stacks in the spider challenge for today? I can move stacks in regular Spider but not in the challenge. a4d26e61-3708-4bce-b87e-abf7ba7160ed
  10. the expert spider challenge of 14 march keeps eluding me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the expert spider challenge of 14 march keeps eluding me: i have played since morning about 40 times. and not heading to any finish line. i was able to clear 5 stacks but others don't want to come down. always stuck for A or Q any start off...