spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible

Discus and support spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love this game this game was the only spiderman game i loved because you had a choice and all the different endings the bosses were really fun i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by showgamer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. showgamer
    showgamer Guest

I love this game this game was the only spiderman game i loved because you had a choice and all the different endings the bosses were really fun i never got to Finnish the game because i got an xbox one and i thought it was backwards compatible. I think
    xbox should start adding more spiderman games to backwards compatible. I'm going to contact activision and microsoft lets all do that so then they know there is a demand for it a remaster would be great but i will take backwards combatiblility.

:)

showgamer, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Texas Omega Win User

Backwards Compatible Request

I want Spiderman-Web of Shadows(Xbox 360) and Ultimate Spiderman (Original Xbox) made Backwards Compatible for Xbox One on the Xbox Store
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

Remember that BC program is hold until Scarlett release.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Maybe when/If it will be on xbox
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

It would be great if all the Marvel games go BC when they resume the program.
  6. Drizzle J Win User

There are so many games that need to be BC but will be on hold for a bit until Scarlett! I think they’ll start pretty quick because BC games are in high demand
Thema:

1. spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible - Similar Threads - spiderman web shadows

2. Spiderman franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spiderman franchise: I realy want to know when xbox will launch the older spiderman games, like shatered dimentions and edge of time? Since we never gonna have a new spiderman game on xbox one. At least make a...
  3. missing code for spiderman homecoming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing code for spiderman homecoming: I purchased Spiderman homecoming on my Xbox one and was supposed to receive a code to get a costume for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and i never received the code. cb8f1a3d-2f69-4dfa-8af8-0402e1c2298f
  4. Amazing Spiderman 2 web threads suit pack (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spiderman 2 web threads suit pack (xbox one): We purchased the web threads suit pack for the amazing spiderman 2 game (xbox one) and it is now not showing up in downloads and not available to play on the game. Can anyone help?...
  5. Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...: Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one [Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One] 10c3cfca-fb0f-488a-ae32-43b9bdde385e
  6. Spiderman

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman: Why didn't they give us Spider man lets boycott Imnsoniac games. 97ce21cd-1aee-495d-9584-e7cd7766a285
  7. Spiderman

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman: When is Xbox going to get spiderman? 924a5d85-8404-4505-9b91-a4ee85b5ec71
  8. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinte Superior Spiderman DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel vs. Capcom Infinte Superior Spiderman DLC: Still have not received Superior Spider-man DLC Spider-man Home Coming Purchased Oct 18 2017 from Xbox movies. Today's date: Nov- 27- 17 b17981c8-1b30-4b21-95d3-edda6028458e
  9. Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Superior SpiderMan Costume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Superior SpiderMan Costume: I purchased the Spider-man Homecoming movie on 10-18-2017 from the Xbox movies section. The promotion that was included with the movie was to receive The Superior Spider-man costume dlc for Marvel...
  10. Spiderman homecoming MvCI skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman homecoming MvCI skin: Hi, I preordered Spider-Man Homecoming, to get the free skin for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, on 27th September, but I haven’t got my skin yet. I have checked with support and they suggested I...