Spin the wheel

Discus and support Spin the wheel in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone else been robbed of points on "spin the wheel"? I used 400 points and got "better luck next time" every single time. Its a fixed game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by christopherhill3, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Spin the wheel

Has anyone else been robbed of points on "spin the wheel"?

I used 400 points and got "better luck next time" every single time.

Its a fixed game surely!

:)

christopherhill3, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

Spin the wheel

What exactly is the spin the wheel for?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Spin the wheel

What exactly is the spin the wheel for?
    If you read the posts you would see that it refers to spin and win in the Microsoft rewards redeem section. It is a game of chance to win certain prizes, of which they take your earned rewards points from you for each spin chance.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Spin the wheel

I didn't even know there was a spin the wheel, unless your on about gta 5?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Spin the wheel

I don't know what the rules are exactly but there will be a certain percentage of wins. Also if you check out the prize list, it sort of points to the element of chance you are taking to win an item. These spin to win games are governed and I have just had
    a brief look at the UK rules (link posted in the small print at bottom of spin to win) and they are governed by UK rules on this sort of promotion and would be governed by rules of whichever Country you reside in.

As I said, from a personal point of view, I would rather save mine up and use the points to get something tangible.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Spin the wheel

Are you refering to the rewards points or an in game feature?

If it is rewards, from a personal point of view, I don't us those features that have an element of chance and save up my points to get Live or gift cards that I can use for any product.

If it is for a game please give more details.
Thema:

Spin the wheel

1. Spin the wheel - Similar Threads - Spin wheel

2. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel: I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer...
  3. when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever: I am apart of the xbox preview program, and a while ago an automatic update happened, that made the console run particularly slow. now all of a sudden it needs another system update, and when I go...
  4. FH3 Wheel Spin DLC car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Wheel Spin DLC car: Hi, I have FH3 and the Car Pass DLC I bought together on MS Store with money. MS Store shows I own both. A few days ago on Wheel Spin I won the Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2...
  5. Spinning wheel dilemna

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spinning wheel dilemna: Anyone out there having problems with the spinning wheel on Windows 10 PC for Xbox. ? All my games either wont load or load so slowly due to something I cant find. anyone have a solution or...
  6. Why have the wheel spin prices gone up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have the wheel spin prices gone up?: why have the wheelspins gone up in price and it is harder to get better prizes? It isn't right as it costs 700k just for 10 wheelspins at least let the VIP count as we have paid for it. My friend...
  7. Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition Stuck in loading screen (spinning wheel)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition Stuck in loading screen (spinning wheel): as the title says it gets stuck here http://i.imgur.com/7nsEkYf.jpg the wheel keeps spinning nothing happens i have waited more than an hour believe me or not still nothing happens ! restarted my...
  8. Spinning Loading wheel for Bf4 content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spinning Loading wheel for Bf4 content.: I cant purchase any BF4 content. When I click on it, it just gives me a spinning loading wheel. I have to home screen to get it to stop. It makes me sad. d4654053-f79f-480e-beb3-651d7dfce83d
  9. Download demo- spinning wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download demo- spinning wheel: When I try to download demos all i get is the spinning wheel of death. i have rebooted the console as well as my router. I can get on the internet and it says my network is fine....
  10. Xbox stuck on spinning wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on spinning wheel: Xbox is stuck loading (spinning wheel) once past the screen with Xbox logo and green background. I've tried hard resetting multiple times but it won't get past the spinning wheel......