Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

Discus and support Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Купил сегодня на XBOX One по обратной совместимости Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Всё было в порядке, игра установилась без каких-либо ошибок... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Po3oBbIu Hocok, May 24, 2019.

1. Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

Купил сегодня на XBOX One по обратной совместимости Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Всё было в порядке, игра установилась без каких-либо ошибок и запустилась. Но когда я начал новую игру, сразу обратил внимание на то, что есть все звуковые дорожки,
    кроме дорожки с голосами. То есть слышно всякие эффекты, музыку, но у при этом персонажей просто двигается рот, а самих голосов они не издают.

Сначала подумал, что всё из-за локализации и поменял язык консоли, но в самой игре язык не поменялся. В итоге всё как и было.

Можно ли как-то исправить эту проблему? Если нет, то могу ли я потребовать возврат средств?

Спасибо.

[Translation-Bought today on XBOX One on the backwards compatibility of Tom Clandy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Everything was fine, the game was installed without any mistakes and started. But when I started a new game, I immediately noticed that
    there are all the audio tracks, except the track with Voices. That is, you can hear all sorts of effects, music, but at the same time the characters are just moving their mouths, and they do not publish the votes.

At first I thought that all because of localization and changed the language of the console, but in the game the language has not changed. As a result, everything was as it was.

Is there any way to fix this problem? If not, can I request a refund?

Thank you.]

:)

Po3oBbIu Hocok, May 24, 2019
  2. Po3oBbIu Hocok Win User

Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not audible voices]

Thanks again to everyone who replied to my question!

Unfortunately, reinstalling the game and/or hard reset didn't work for me.

I'll try changing some audio parameters in XBOX settings, now I think this might be the case.

If it won't help too, I think I'll get a refund, even though I really want to play this game.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not audible voices]

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  4. Po3oBbIu Hocok Win User

Yep, the problem was a mismatch in my Xbox audio settings. I changed 7.1 surround to stereo and it works just fine now.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If it doesn't work after what Parity suggested try uninstall and reinstall the game. It most likely didn't install correctly. If you want to request a refund you will need to request a call from support if you cant fill out
    the
    refund request form
    , due to it is only available in certain regions.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Looking for a local co-op hidden gem

Splinter Cell Conviction

Splinter Cell BLacklist

Kameo
Thema:

Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

1. Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not... - Similar Threads - Splinter Cell Conviction

2. Original Splinter Cell trilogy (and Double Agent)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Splinter Cell trilogy (and Double Agent): I know this isn’t the place for asking developers to bring the series to back compat, but it would be something truly special if Ubisoft and Microsoft brought forward all of the Original Splinter...
  3. Games with Gold Splinter Cell: Conviction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Splinter Cell: Conviction: Hi, so I (and it appears others) are having trouble downloading SplinterCellConviction for free on Xbox One/360 as a part of the Games With Gold. It is not appearing in the normal games with gold...
  4. Splinter Cell Conviction Free Gold Download not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Splinter Cell Conviction Free Gold Download not working: I am trying to download the free xbox gold title Splinter Cell Conviction, however I get an avatar with a message that I have found a glitch I shouldn't have? Is this a widespread issue or just...
  5. Splinter Cell Conviction won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction won't download...: I've searched this out and found that it is a common problem among quite a few users: I'm trying to download and install Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction and I keep getting an error that it...
  6. Splinter cell conviction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell conviction: Hi. I have a current paid xbox live subscription. But when I try and download splinter cell conviction, xbox store tries to charge me. Why is this when the game is meant to be free....
  7. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  8. Splinter Cell Conviction: Download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction: Download on Xbox One: Hi there, I have read on several sites now that Splinter Cell Conviction (Xbox360) should be backward compatible on Xbox One. I didn't find any splinter cell game in the store via Xbox One....
  9. Splinter cell conviction and blacklist backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell conviction and blacklist backwards compatible: make this game for backwards compatible 3afcf96c-90f8-412f-b80c-6db3c602e851
  10. Splinter Cell Conviction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction: I've bought "Splinter Cell Conviction". then it was downloaded succesfuly. But i can't play with it. When i try launch the game, appear message on TV-scrreen: "This game updated for newer...