Splitting a payment

Discus and support Splitting a payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between two credit cards. Is there a way to do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by semihockey1720, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Splitting a payment

I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between two credit cards. Is there a way to do that?

:)

semihockey1720, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Split payment

No, it's always been like that. It's just never been updated for 360 content.
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Split payment

Hey there!

Have you tried to purchase it on Xbox.com instead to see how that goes? If the currency isn't allowing you to use it, then you can't use it for that purchase. Currency in your account can not be used for all products on the Xbox Store.

Cheers!
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Splitting a payment

Hi there, sadly this may not be possible however if they are unable to do this for you due to not enough funds on your cards another way you could do this is buy xbox credit via amazon or microsoft store and split the difference this way,

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Alec
  5. Fubski Win User

Split payment

Is that part of a new update?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Split payment

Depends on the game

If it is a 360 game and you are buying from the 360 marketplace only creditcards can be used

If it is a one game then yes a split payment is possible

Only way to get a 360 game with currency is the 360 console
Thema:

Splitting a payment

1. Splitting a payment - Similar Threads - Splitting payment

2. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  3. Split payments on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payments on Xbox one: How do you do the split payments on games because there were several rumors that said you can do it but there are no options before you make the purchase so can anyone help me please ???...
  4. Split payments glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Split payments glitch: Im trying to purchase 400 robux on ROBLOX, Im trying to do a split payment with my Microsoft account balance and my fathers credit card, but Im getting this error message: "use a different way to...
  5. Split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment: I still have some money (30$ish) in my account but I cannot spend it because each time I'm trying to use it to buy a game, it is asking me to choose a credit card that is registered in my account...
  6. Can't split payment on Xbox One. Can't delete old payment methods as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't split payment on Xbox One. Can't delete old payment methods as well: I lost my card I have been using for all my Xbox One payments. I have entered the new card (same company different number & exp date) However, two issues are now apparent after entering the new...
  7. Can't split payment between credit and credit card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't split payment between credit and credit card.: I'm trying to purchase Minecraft using my £1.19 and my credit card. When I try and do this it says 'There's a problem using this credit card to split the payment. Choose a different credit card,...
  8. Split Payment with Paypal? Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Payment with Paypal? Xbox One: I have some left over funds in my Microsoft account that will expire on saturday. I already have a paypal acount set up on my xbox account. I go on xbox one to buy a game. It pulls up the money...
  9. Split payment option not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment option not appearing.: I have $15 local currency on my Microsoft account. Unfortunately tax keeps me from purchasing any $15 item with only my account funds. I have no qualms splitting the difference between my account...
  10. Possible to split payment between MS account and credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to split payment between MS account and credit card?: My sister is interested in buying Peggle 2, and has a little over 4 dollars and change in her MS account from prepaid cards. When she went to purchase the game from the marketplace, it looked...