Splitting Xbox homes

Discus and support Splitting Xbox homes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to split your Xbox home between 3 Xbox Consoles so that the games I buy on one of my xbox's can be played on all of the Xbox consoles I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoralHorizon153, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Splitting Xbox homes

Is it possible to split your Xbox home between 3 Xbox Consoles so that the games I buy on one of my xbox's can be played on all of the Xbox consoles I own

:)

CoralHorizon153, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Account splitting

I am afraid game saves and progress are locked to the account that created it. It is not possible to transfer these to another account

The Viral Cyrix, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Splitting Xbox homes

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at any time. As long as you are signed in, you can access everything you've purchased on any console.

Smwutches, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Splitting Xbox homes

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at any time. As long as you are signed in, you can access everything you've purchased on any console.
  6. CanadaDry8184 Win User

warface

they need to make it 2 player split screen from the same system for the homes that only share one xbox 360
  7. TJ OBriens CEO Win User

LG Smart TV Daul Play

8. ChrisLeuty Win User

No audio in Kinect Setup and Xbox Video Trailers -- Live TV works fine

if I split before the home theatre unit, does that mean that I can no longer have home theatre sound when doing TV passthru?
  9. mysticalwaters1 Win User

If you love Halo, sound off and share before the game is ruined!

Super mad at no split screen to play at home with my friends and family. EXTREMELY TICKED OFF!!!
Thema:

Splitting Xbox homes

1. Splitting Xbox homes - Similar Threads - Splitting homes

2. Xbox multiplayer split screen - running cursor issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox multiplayer split screen - running cursor issue: Hi All i tried first time playing minecraft with my daughter as multiplayer . I have 2 controller and each controller has beej assigned to user and we are getting split screen also but one...
  3. Split my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Split my xbox account: Let me start with the backstory. My Microsoft account has been used with the family Xbox account for many years. I never played Xbox, but I had a Microsoft account for office and visual studio, so...
  4. Hydro Thunder split screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hydro Thunder split screen: I just downloaded the game so I can play it with my kids and for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign in a second player. It keeps asking me to download a profile and even when I sign in...
  5. Minecraft split screen won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft split screen won’t work: I was playing with my litle sister but we wanted to change the resource pack to the regular minecraft one, and now it wont give me the prompt to let her controller play? I dont know what to do to...
  6. Split screen to split screen online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen to split screen online: Very specific question. Is it possible to play split screen to split screen online? Borderlands GOTY. Me and my wife play split screen on our tv. Our friends across town play split screen...
  7. Split payment with in game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment with in game content: Hello everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to make a split payment for in game purchases? I've currently got £4.01 on my Microsoft account. The item i wanted, is in game points and it...
  8. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  9. Split screen for mind craft two players cannot do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen for mind craft two players cannot do this?: Have xbox 360 and not on live but offline. Been told to use hdmi but still cant do two players. Help? Thanks Daniel b0122a23-9c9c-4241-b0b1-8a07e62f6297
  10. COD BO4 Split screen choppy gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BO4 Split screen choppy gameplay: Need some help from y’all. I bought this game about 3 weeks ago on xbox one x, and me and my wife have been playing splitscreen multiplayer games online. Its been a blast, but the last 4 days it...