Splosion Man gone from ready to install

Discus and support Splosion Man gone from ready to install in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/festwuerstchen, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Splosion Man gone from ready to install

Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so that's it. I'm done.

submitted by /u/festwuerstchen
    [link] [comments]

/u/festwuerstchen, Aug 23, 2019
  2. RoyalSjdragon Win User

I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

Hey there :)

you can find the game in game and apps under tha tab "ready to install"

Bye
    There are no games where you commented ' ready to install'. I find one thing. When I got these games I also had subscribed ' game pass'. I definitely installed these through a gold live. But, the problemd gmaes ask me 'game pass' when I try to play these,
    'splosion man', and 'ms splosion'
  3. Mist3r Squirrel Win User

Twisted Pixel Bundle Comic Jumper not appearing in ready to install!

Thanks for the reply but the game seems to be installing fine now. Also, to answer your questions I already had both Splosion Man and Ms. Splosion Man installed and I am in the preview program.
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

Game suggestions

Ms. Splosion Man

Splosion Man

Castle Crashers

N+
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

NEED more cozy and fun Co-op games! FAST!

MS. Splosion Man

Splosion Man

N+

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  6. YellowJacket LE Win User

'Spolsion Man Now FREE!

Ok this totally explains why the maw and ms splosion appeared in my install list on my one. Thank you for the heads up as I dont have Splosion Man and for free why not.
Thema:

Splosion Man gone from ready to install

1. Splosion Man gone from ready to install - Similar Threads - Splosion Man gone

2. This man is bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    This man is bad: A guy reported my friend for calling him gay but when he said worse things and i reported him it didnt work so this is bad xbox need your help plz ce36c6ac-27c5-4ad7-bbd3-923dde6b2196
  3. No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?: I received an xbox one s for Christmas. I bought and downloaded "No Man's Sky". There is supposed to be an updated version called "No Man's Sky Beyond" and I cannot find it on the xbox store....
  4. My Thoughts on No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Thoughts on No Man's Sky: No man's sky is a game that is not for everybody it's more for the players who want to explore in a game and find new and exciting things. I personally enjoy the creativity of the game with...
  5. Old Man's Journey Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Man's Journey Xbox One X: Hi an Alle. Ich verzweifle noch an "Old Man's Journey". Spiel ist im Gamepass aber ich komm im " Zuglevel " nicht mehr weiter. Das Spiel stürzt immer im oben genannten Level ab...bzw friert...
  6. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  7. no man sky base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man sky base: I playing no man sky when I left my base the portable refiner disappeared is this normal ? 2dcabfc5-a19c-4b24-a488-1a87fb00f4d2
  8. No man sky Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No man sky Xbox one: I was playing no man sky on my Xbox one x when my game froze on me for a few seconds the game gave me. network restore massage at the same time . In the game settings there any offline settings to...
  9. Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One): I've been playing Splosion Man lately on my Xbox One, and today the game decided it does not want to update the save anymore. So what happens is if I quit the game and restart it, it keeps...
  10. Gears and Splosion Man for Xbox One ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears and Splosion Man for Xbox One ?: I just watched the Major Nelson video about the September update, and I noticed the Marcus with an Xbox One controller on the left, and a Splosion Man type thing in some grass on the right, is the...