Splosion Man gone from ready to install

Discus and support Splosion Man gone from ready to install in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/festwuerstchen, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Splosion Man gone from ready to install

Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so that's it. I'm done.

submitted by /u/festwuerstchen
    [link] [comments]

/u/festwuerstchen, Aug 23, 2019
  2. RoyalSjdragon Win User

I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

Hey there :)

you can find the game in game and apps under tha tab "ready to install"

Bye
    There are no games where you commented ' ready to install'. I find one thing. When I got these games I also had subscribed ' game pass'. I definitely installed these through a gold live. But, the problemd gmaes ask me 'game pass' when I try to play these,
    'splosion man', and 'ms splosion'
  3. Mist3r Squirrel Win User

Twisted Pixel Bundle Comic Jumper not appearing in ready to install!

Thanks for the reply but the game seems to be installing fine now. Also, to answer your questions I already had both Splosion Man and Ms. Splosion Man installed and I am in the preview program.
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

Game suggestions

Ms. Splosion Man

Splosion Man

Castle Crashers

N+
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

'Spolsion Man Now FREE!

Ok this totally explains why the maw and ms splosion appeared in my install list on my one. Thank you for the heads up as I dont have Splosion Man and for free why not.
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

NEED more cozy and fun Co-op games! FAST!

MS. Splosion Man

Splosion Man

N+

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Thema:

Splosion Man gone from ready to install

1. Splosion Man gone from ready to install - Similar Threads - Splosion Man gone

2. Xbox live in the Isle of Man

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live in the Isle of Man: I've tried to renew Xbox Live and got a message to say the digital code is for the wrong region. I've now tried two codes - one purchased from Microsoft through my Microsoft account and another...
  3. wie kann man die datenschutz einstellung ändern [ Translation - how can you change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wie kann man die datenschutz einstellung ändern [ Translation - how can you change the...: ihr [Mod removed - Profanity] [Translation - Mod removed - Profanity] 2142cb3e-0281-4a9d-b465-e64af46a6edf
  4. I recommend Man Of Medan!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recommend Man Of Medan!: This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the ambience is effective. The ability to play with...
  5. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  6. THE GAME SPIDER-MAN 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE GAME SPIDER-MAN 2: WAS WONDERING WHICH SUIT DO I NEED TO PUT ON TO GO AFTER FISK/KINGPIN? dd1fabeb-81f5-46e4-a323-a21f2da4fda3
  7. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  8. Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes: I'd been trying to play this game for the past half an hour and since the parth where you unlock the Frog's Chorus until the train section the game has crashed 4 times forcing the console to power...
  9. Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One): I've been playing Splosion Man lately on my Xbox One, and today the game decided it does not want to update the save anymore. So what happens is if I quit the game and restart it, it keeps...
  10. Gears and Splosion Man for Xbox One ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears and Splosion Man for Xbox One ?: I just watched the Major Nelson video about the September update, and I noticed the Marcus with an Xbox One controller on the left, and a Splosion Man type thing in some grass on the right, is the...