Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts?

Discus and support Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm interested to know what is everyone's thoughts on Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated? Is a nice throwback to you or is it something new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyDawber7853, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts?

I'm interested to know what is everyone's thoughts on Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated? Is a nice throwback to you or is it something new to you and you've never played the original?

For me, it's nice throwback I've completed the story but as 100% possibly gonna be no for me since there isn't much for 100% it and because middle finger to that Marble Task and a few others xD

:)

DannyDawber7853, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Skywalkerl OG Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

-Resident Evil 3 REMAKE

-SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated
  3. Skywalkerl OG Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

-Resident Evil 3 REMAKE

-SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated
  4. oij Win User

Spongebob Rehydrated is a great game, especially if you played it back then. It's a nostalgic game and is a great way to relive your childhood (if you played it years ago).
  5. Centuri0n Cato Win User

Never played the original so it will be a new experience for me!
  6. ITz HaMa Win User

Never heard of it.but I'll check it out.
Thema:

1. Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts? - Similar Threads - Spongebob Rehydrated are

2. Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas...: O disco do meu jogo de Xbox 360 está cheio de manchas,o que eu faço? -[Translation - My Xbox 360 game disc is full of stains, what do I do?] bee08272-94c2-4ce5-9c20-0fb39d30fd6d
  3. My Xbox 360 thinks that my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a DVD and just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 thinks that my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a DVD and just...: Basically, I have a healthy Xbox 360 S and its black, but I got my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge and its only this one game that my Xbox 360 does not read properly. I don't know if...
  4. Spongebob game in brazil.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob game in brazil.: Hello i would like to ask if the game spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom rehydrated is going to be on the brazilian xbox live upon launch or after launch,thank you for the athention....
  5. A Spongebob Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Spongebob Question: Does any Spongebob game have any pre-order/early access/limited time content or DLC of any sort? (I'd also like to know this answer for any Spongebob game, even those on any non Microsoft...
  6. Can xbox one make a remix of spongebob super sponge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox one make a remix of spongebob super sponge.: spongebob super sponge was a very good and fun game. aeddbaaf-46c8-4595-adc8-ff4126ca8db6
  7. Backwards Compatibiliyy for Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibiliyy for Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom: I emailed the devs of Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom of to add the game or look into adding it on the backwards compatibility list and they responded said they'll look into adding or getting...
  8. Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom: I would like to ask, is there any possibility in the future to have Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom added to the list of games that are backwards compatible with the Xbox One via being an...
  9. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom: Please make it backwards compatible for the Xbox One. 9da087ac-05ad-414a-9ff0-c93bf5406311
  10. Spongebob Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob Games On Xbox One: So, recently I saw a video about Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom, and it brought back a LOT of childhood memories. My mom threw away my old consoles when I got my xbox 360, so I can't play the...