Sponser ship

Discus and support Sponser ship in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my name is Connor and I live in Key Largo Florida. I am a gamer and I was wondering if I could get a sponsorship from your amazing brand. My idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConnorDixon, Apr 30, 2019.

1. ConnorDixon
    ConnorDixon Guest

Sponser ship

Hi my name is Connor and I live in Key Largo Florida. I am a gamer and I was wondering if I could get a sponsorship from your amazing brand. My idea is, me and other part time gamers that play games including
    Fortnite, Apex Legends, and Call of Duty on platforms like Xbox,PS4, Nintendo switch and PC. We play every day and participate in online torments. We don’t need money ( even though we want money for jerseys) we just need an official logo from you guys and
    an email saying that you guys sponsor us. If we get an official sponsorship this would encourage us to continue to stream and have more opportunities in the gaming world. This is what we want and let me tell you want you get if you sponsor us. We all stream
    on platforms like YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer we would shout you out in every stream and video and we would put your logo on our stream and a link in the description leading people to your awesome store. If you sponsor us we would get jerseys and your logo
    would be big on the front of it. I really hope you guys sponsor us we have big dreams and you guys could help them come true. My email is
    [Mod Removed - PII] if you guys have any questions.

Sincerely,

Connor Dixon

:)

ConnorDixon, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Sponser ship

Hello Connor!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand how exciting it must be to want to get a sponsorship from Microsoft and Xbox. Unfortunately, this question would be out of scope here at Forums. Xbox would not be able to Sponsor or offer to Sponsor
    you at this time. You may want to contact Microsoft headquarters, to see if they will be able to assist you. If you want to contact Microsoft, you may have to write them a hand written letter and mail it to their corporate office. You can also want to get
    in contact with
    Microsoft Public relations
    to see if they can help you with your question.

At this time I will be locking this thread in an effort to prevent repetitive answers and as there are no other resolutions to this question. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Drizhhy tK Win User

How many New Zealand (and Australian) Xbox 360 players here?

Me.

| Sponsered Gamer | Community Ambassador |
  4. Jk Pieka Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

Sponsers? But you can't beat me in a game of madden?! PSHHHHHH pleaaasse.
  5. patrickpeterson1 Win User

eVa Gaming eSports Competitive Clan Recruiting

I need help getting sponsered for my esports clan could you help?
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Gaming Competitions

I wanna join a noscope tourny an be sponsered. I can even haz quickscope with L97.
Thema:

Sponser ship

1. Sponser ship - Similar Threads - Sponser ship

2. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair- Return Shipping: I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they would have used UPS to return it to me) on...
  3. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  4. Shipping of Design Lab Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping of Design Lab Controller: Whats the average time it actually arrives after order? I’ve seen a lot of people say they got it within a week and I’m concerned, I’ve gotten no update, card has been charged, and customer...
  5. Xbox shipping label for repair

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox shipping label for repair: Hello, i have recently requested a repair for my xbox controller and i have gotten 2 email, 1 telling me what to do and stuff and them then other one saying my order details and it told me that i...
  6. trying to ship my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to ship my xbox controller: Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address...
  7. Xbox displays "no signal". email with shipping label not arriving.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox displays "no signal". email with shipping label not arriving.: Hello. My xbox atopped to work and any troubleshoot doesnt resolve it. i opened a repair service and got to the point which Microsoft supposed to send an email with the Shipping Label and...
  8. PROBLEMAS DE ENVIO [SHIPPING PROBLEMS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS DE ENVIO [SHIPPING PROBLEMS]: Envie mi xbox a garantia, y resulta que me lo enviaron sin cables,ni controles. como puedo contactar con alguien de xbox??? Translation: [ Send my xbox to warranty, and it turns out that they...
  9. Xbox new controller fails .... consumer must pay shipping..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox new controller fails .... consumer must pay shipping..: Hey All I purchased a new Xbox 0ne s in Nov 2018 (week before black Friday ) Forza bundle had problems with controller connecting right out of the box.. contacted support .. got it working ... a...
  10. I blew up a few of my teams ships in sea of thieves...will I get banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I blew up a few of my teams ships in sea of thieves...will I get banned?: I don’t do it anymore, but, I blew up some of my teams ships in SeaOfThieves shortly after it came out...will I get banned???!? e44bf9a5-154f-4fcb-8dc4-dc60a5e6229e