Sponsorships

Discus and support Sponsorships in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, My inquiry is based solely off the fact that I am part of Pipeline, a community for streamers and I am getting settled and already have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chesty Puller98, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Sponsorships

Hello,

My inquiry is based solely off the fact that I am part of Pipeline, a community for streamers and I am getting settled and already have a growing fanbase. I wanted to know what kind of sponsorships were available for me since I exclusively use Microsoft
    products.

Luke

BrigadierFPS

[Mod Removed-Link(TOU/COC Violation)]

:)

Chesty Puller98, Aug 15, 2019
  2. DoomsDayProphet Win User

Clan Sponsorship Worth Having!!!!!

Hi ImDaWay, I'm interested in a sponsorship.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Sponsership

Hi there,

With any company that does sponsorships, you'll have submit it to the right department and include all the pertinent information including showing what benefit the company will receive (Return On Investment). Every company has different submission requirements
    so you'll want to do make sure to do your homework before final submission. Often times an online search for "[Company] Sponsorship requirements" will get you the info you need.

Something else to think about, it's often easier to get sponsorships from smaller companies first and as a reputation builds it's easier to attract larger companies.

Here is a
    link
    to a good article about getting sponsorships.
  4. Jyxa Win User

Ceph Gaming: Recruiting EU and US Competitive/Casual players for Current Generation/Next Generation.

Does this clan have any sponsorships or partnerships?
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Sponsorship

6. DENAz666 Win User

Sponsorships

Interesting question mate, I'd think you would have to call up xbox and see if you can find out that way, as I don't think there is anyway to do so through the forums.

Cheers,

Denaz
Thema:

Sponsorships

1. Sponsorships - Similar Threads - Sponsorships

2. Sponsorship

in XBoX on Windows
    Sponsorship: Hello I am a gamer and have started a team Fortnite, we have qualified for many tournaments and want to start getting "big", we would love to have a sponsorship with you and it doesn't have to be...
  3. Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship: Olá Bom dia! Estou com uma duvida, não sabia onde perguntar, gostaria de saber se existe alguma possibilidade da Microsoft patrocinar um torneio referente a um dos games da própria Microsoft? Com...
  4. Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship: Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project building My opensuse system One Click system. I...
  5. patrocinio [Translate] Sponsorship

in XBoX on Windows
    patrocinio [Translate] Sponsorship: Olá eu já fiz esta pergunta eu faço vídeo no youtube e nas redes sociais e queria pedir a ajuda da Microsoft que me entregue alguns produtos e entroca eu poço fazer publicidade. Obrigado...
  6. patrocínio [Edit-Translate] Sponsorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    patrocínio [Edit-Translate] Sponsorship: ola eu sou o Angelo Caliki eu faço vídeo para o youtube e noutras redes sociais queria pedir a ajuda da Microsoft para darme alguns produtos entroc faço publicidade. Obrigado [Translate by Mod]...
  7. Sponsorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sponsorship: Hello My name is Caman and I am a streamer my twitch is TheRealCaman I just wonder how I get a sponsorship. I stream through my xbox now but I need a upgrade and I dont have the money but I think...
  8. Sponsorship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sponsorship: Hello, I am Oktay Keleş from Turkey. I study in Koç University in İstanbul. I am vice president of KU Dance Club. We would like to have a sponsorship deal with X-Box. We want an X-Box device...
  9. Promotion/sponsorship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion/sponsorship: Hey I know this my be the answer no but it’s worth a shot asking. Is there anyway you can send me the new Microsoft pro laptop thing to test and and to un box it and review it and then once I’m...
  10. Sponsorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sponsorship: Hey guys, Im Sushil Id like to know if microsoft could sponsor my new youtube account so that i can bring gaming to the next level. if possible please sponsor me so that i get a chance to be on...